Yandere! Nejire Hado X Shrunken! Fem! Reader

You're asleep, though, you can't remember if you fell asleep or was knocked. Your head was hurting, it's cold, and you can hear high-pitched tapping ringing through your ears. Your body was feeling a little stiff, though, that's how it always is when you wake up. You thought you were asleep until you hear..."Oh come now! You can't pretend to stay asleep forever"...a muffled but hearable voice. You instantly recognised who this was and immediately opened your eyes. "What the fuck!?" You tell as you find yourself completely naked, trapped inside a jar, explaining why it was a little cold. You seem to be about 3.5 inches tall currently, but you could barely tell due to your blurring vision.

Once your blurry vision started to die down a little, what surprised you the most was the source of the tapping sound; Nejire Hado, one of the top 3 students at U.A, naked, literally only in her panties. You were more scared than confused, especially when she's giving you such a lustful look. "Do you know how adorable you look when you sleep, SO SUCH A CUTE GIRL! I've been watching you sleep for the past several hours, cutie! Though, you were asleep for an awfully long time and I was starting to grow a teeny tiny bit impatient. I'm just glad Hatsume's spray actually worked!" Nejire orgasmically states. (I know Mei is a first year student and not a third year student, but...so what).

You're a little confused on what possibly could've made her do something like this, though, at the same time, you started to think that this was some sort of dream. "H-Hado-senpai...? Surely this isn't reality, right? I need to know for sure.". Nejire has a puzzled look on her face. "Hmm...oh right! I can't really hear what you're saying when you're trapped in there, silly. Let me take you out first, duh." Nejire removes the lid from the top of the jar, descends her right hand into it and carefully picks you up. She then just states at you with even more lustful eyes. You couldn't tell if you were scared or just extremely uncomfortable. You didn't do very good with heights, but at least there's the soft surface of her bed if you did fall. Being in a human's hand like this just felt weird. Going back to your question from a few seconds ago--"W-What made you wanna do something like this, H-Hado-senpai?" You asked once more. "Oh, is what you said? Well, you see, ever since you've came to U.A, I knew right then just by looking at you, your pretty eyes, your shy but somewhat cheerful personality, I knew instantly that you and I were meant to be. Though, it was extremely difficult to talk to you as often as I'd like, due to us being in two separate years. Which at first, I was okay with just watching you for on afar...and then you started to get really close to Ochako..." Nejire started to turn a little more sinister as she said that last part.

Of all the times that you spoke to her, she's always been cheerful and uplifting. You're body starts shaking a bit.. are you cold, scared maybe? The thought of being scared has crossed your mind so much that, let's face it, you're scared. This is dream though, isn't it? "O-Ochako? Whaddya mean?" You asked fearfully. "I'm not dumb. I keep track of nearly all your actions and I saw her...I saw her kiss you. Sure, it was just on the cheek, but anywhere...anywhere just pissed me off. I thought she liked that green-haired boy, but that was just a deception. I didn't harm her...yet. What would be the point? I already have you, in my hand, completely at my mercy...MY mercy!" Nejire sentences were a lot to take in, but it made sense...in its own creepy way. This clearly wasn't a dream, if it was and you were aware of it, you should be able to have full control over it. "Y-You've been watching me this entire time! That's a little creepy." You words cause Nejire to frown. You start to think that wasn't something you should've said. You have a big mouth for someone so small. You attempt to save the situation by making up some other sentence. "B-But you know, that's okay with me of course, cuz were friends and we look out for each other?" You laugh nervously, hoping that your would shift her mind away from whatever sinister thing she's thinking right now. "'Friends'? You and I are much more than friends. May as well be, since we're gonna be together forever. When you wake up all you'll see it me, me, and more ME! I wanna be the only thing, person and subject that you think about everyday. (Lick her lips) And I can give you something worth way more than anyone else can ♥️. Nejire moans ever so slightly.