Unaware! Eri X Shrunken! Reader (Short)

(This wasn't exactly the one I was working on. But here's a short one to start the month. No, I DID NOT "lewd the Loli" so to speak. Though, this does contain VORE, so...ya know, there's that.)

CRUNCH!

You're greeted by the sounds of a echoing crunch. You attempt to move but you seem to be completely stuck for some reason. Its almost like you're paralysed. That's when you hear that crunch again, only it was followed by a lot of smaller sounding ones. That's you awaken. You look around and find that you appear to be in a familiar-looking girl's room. Though, you were puzzled about the strange position you were in. You pick up on the sweet scent of strawberry. "Mmm♥️, it's so sweet! Yum!♥️" You heard Eri's loud echoing voice which made your ears ring. But you couldn't even cover them since you were immobilized. You're just barely able turn your head to your side to see that your back is attached to some sort of sticky substance. You realise that you're actually stuck to the surface of a strawberry-flavoured candy apple which made the crunching and slurping sounds a little more worrying. You're only about 1/10 of an inch tall and your struggles to remove yourself from the candy apple were futile. You can hear Eri's moaning over the sweetness, though, you still haven't seen her yet. That was until the apple spun around at, from your point of view, unnatural speed, making your body feel weird. And now, ahead of you was Eri beaming cute giant face. It was like the size of a planet. She was just sitting on her bed. "Eri!?" You exclaim, obviously unable to get her attention. She licks the redness off the candy apple off her lips and begins sucking the top of the apple, causing some of her saliva to drool onto your body, which, you thought was gross but kind of useful since it could moisen you enough to get loose. Then again, where would get even go? At this size and height, even if you were to land on the bed, there's a chance you might not survive the drop. You startled by another sound and vibration of a crunch. By the looks of it, most of the apple was gone and it was only a matter of time before it was your turn. You attempt to squirm your way out, but nothing. How did you even end up in a situation like this? Eri smiles and cups her cheek, slurping and really enjoying the sugarness so much, that she's massively drooling down the side of her mouth. As adorable as it was, there's absolutely no way she was gonna see or hear you, on top of the fact that she's far too distracted on actually finishing the candy apple over noticing something as insignificant as yourself. How unlucky must you be for something like this to happen out of nowhere? Knowing full well that you could less than a minute away from being eaten, which was a weird thing to think about. You wasn't even sure what you were doing before this. Attacked by a villain, maybe? You didn't have a Quirk, so it couldn't of been that. Too much was flowing through your head, and the sweet smell coming from Eri's hot breath, on top of the heat, was gonna make you pass out. You can see the list for sweetness in Eri's eyes. You wince your body, as much as you can anyway, as Eri's moisten mouth and tongue descends upon you. She then closes her lips, as surrounding you in darkness. Instead of biting your piece of though, she slurps it off instead. She uses her tongue to play with you around in her mouth. Even if you were able to detach from the piece of candy apple, there was absolutely no way of you getting out of this one. Honestly, she probably couldn't even feel you so she just continued, mixing you with her saliva and the sweet juices of the apple. Eri salivates so much that you're literally drowning. Until...

GULP!

"Mmm. That was sweet! I want more!" Eri exclaims to herself.

(Okay, this was short one, as intended, but the long one is on the way. I was just writing it alongside this one. Hope you enjoyed it!)