Drunk! Fuyumi Todoroki X Shrunken! Reader

(Hey look, barely not a month late! 🎊 Yay! confetti!...No?...kay...)

Fuyumi in a red dress enters the bedroom with you, shrunk to about 1.5 inches tall, lay in between her breasts with a pouty face, which feels kind of cool. Fuyumi's drunk and you both just got back from a party that went on way longer than you hoped it would. The only reason you went was that Fuyumi wouldn't stop persisting. You wished you hadn't listened since one of Fuyumi's friends got a little too carried away and shrunk you down to size with their quirk. You were pretty upset about it. Good thing Fuyumi wasn't drunk at the time you got small, otherwise, you may have been stepped on, and she'll get her friend to reverse the effects another time. 

"Mmm...ah, home sweet...home. Hey, snowflake, just cuz we're home, doesn't mean the party has to end. Whaddya say, eh?" Fuyumi asks all tipsy-like. You sigh. "Would love to, but no. Right now, Fuyumi, I just wanna sleep so I can get back to normal as soon as possible." You respond. Fuyumi pouts. "God. Ya know...ya know what, sometimes, you can...I mean, it doesn't have to be anything crazy." Fuyumi states, pressing both her forefingers together. "Fuyumi, I really, really..." Before you can even finish your sentence, Fuyumi with her tipsiness accidentally falls chest-first onto the bed, smothering you in the process. "Ah, oops." Fuyumi emits. This pretty much only bothers you because it's annoying. You know how she can be when she's like this. Fuyumi laughs softly. "Um...I'm sorry, Snowflake. I don't know what happened there. Are you ok?" She asks.  You groan and nod. Fuyumi starts playfully poking your cheek. "Aww, you look adorable, all snuggly between my milkers. Hmm, is it warm in there?" Fuyumi teasingly questions. You shrug. "It's kind of warm, but your quirk makes it cooler." You respond. Fuyumi gently tries to take you out from between her breasts, but you appear to be stuck. She doesn't seem to realize. "Son of a bitch, you're just tight in there, ain't ya?" Fuyumi snaps. She starts pulling you harder which... actually kind of hurts. "Fuyumi, stop! I think it's your dress!" You yell. Fuyumi stops as it takes her a while to process whatever you said. Maybe some things sound muffled to her, maybe? "Oh, right." Fuyumi taking her red dress off over her head, causing her breasts to temporarily squeeze you even more. She successfully manages to off her dress, meaning she's only in her bra and panties. Once more, she attempts to take you out from between her breasts, for real this time, and places you on the bed. You could barely breathe for that moment. Fuyumi giggles. "Hey, you may be small, but on the bright side, you get to explore my body like an island." Fuyumi states. When you think about it, that really is a bright side. Actually, seeing Fuyumi like this turns you on. In fact, you were already turned on when you were between her breasts. But... 

"Fuyumi, aren't you tired from all that partying?" You ask. Fuyumi sighs. "No. Haaah...I'm actually just really titillated💓." Fuyumi answers. You roll your eyes. "I knew you'd say that." You respond. Fuyumi nods and starts gently patting you on the head with her finger as if you were some pet. "A certain someone should help with that. Only then I'll let them sleep peacefully.❤️" Fuyumi hints with a wink. You blush slightly. In fact, this idea kind of turn you on, but you try to hide it since, like always, you know how she when she's drunk, and normally you wouldn't have a problem with it, but given how you are now, you don't want her to get too excited. You sigh with defeat, knowing there's no way out of this. Besides, Fuyumi may be drunk, but she isn't blind, she can also see that you're excited, considering that your clothing didn't really shrink with you, so you're kind of exposed to her right now. "Are you sure you don't wanna take advantage of this moment, Snowflake? That look on your face says it all." Fuyumi calls out. You close your eyes as you think to yourself, but immediately open them after you hear Fuyumi's giggle and sound of quick shuffling, and then find yourself between her parted thighs of stretched-out legs. Man, this really shows how weak you really are right now. "Wait, Fuyumi, what are you doing?" You ask nervously. Fuyumi chuckles and shrugs. "Oh~, nothing. Just getting comfortable. Is something wrong?" Fuyumi teasingly questions. You can tell what she's doing. In this position, it's clear she's trying to slowly lure you into getting frisky. And it's kind of working. You can actually feel the heat emitting from her legs, and notice the sweat dripping from her thighs, despite the attributes of her quirk. And that's when you notice that she literally soaking through her panties💦. "Nope, nothing's wrong. It's just..." You respond dotting your eyes around the room, trying to hide your current true feelings for the situation. Even her movements are enough to fluster you. Fuyumi has flirtatious look on her face and, without warning, with her finger, pressures you face-first against her panties, overwhelming you with a pleasant scent, and starts rubbing you against it, moving you up and down slowly and gently. The sensation causes her to shiver a little. You honestly find it quite weird that it's like she's a completely different person when she's drunk, but still maintains that gentle side of when most drunk people are mainly in "don't give a shit" mode. You're not even trying to resist because, not only is it pointless, you genuinely don't feel like it. Fuyumi gently closes her thighs, trapping you between them. You then, abruptly, use both your hands to grab onto the fabric of the panties and smother your face Into, burying yourself in the scent. This action shocks Fuyumi and she immediately removes her finger off you. She sighs and smiles. "Ara ara~❤️. I was worried that I got carried away and *hic* put too much pressure on you. But I see you're enjoying this too, just like I hoped you would." Fuyumi states as her body shivers. You are barely even able to process what she's saying because you're so into it. It actually amazes her how quick and easy it is to persuade you into doing something. "Put me...inside." You mutter quietly, slightly muffled due to your face being buried in her panties. "Um...what? I'm sorry, what did you say, Snowflake?❤️" Fuyumi questions. She knows full well what you said, but really just wants you to say it again. "Put. Me. Inside." You repeat, emitting your lust for the situation. Fuyumi chuckles as she picks you up with her thumb and forefinger, with her other hand,  opens up the top of her panties, and softly holds you above the opening. Fuyumi bushes slightly. "Are you sure you'll be able to handle it all? I'm like a tsunami down there~❤️.  I don't think I'll be able to control myself, just the idea drives me crazy." Fuyumi explains. "I assure you, I'll be fine." You reply. She nods. "You should squirm a lot if you want out." Fuyumi suggests. Fuyumi takes a deep breath, then slowly descends you inside her panties, only being slightly hesitant to do so, preparing herself. Once your inside, she lets, causing her panties to slap shut, trapping you inside. 

Fuyumi lets out a cute little ❤️moan❤️. "It's tight...musky and tight❤️. It's perfect." You say to yourself. Fuyumi lies on her stomach as she gives in the sensation you're giving her. You've only been in there for 5 seconds and you're already fully covered in her juices. "M-my...❤️. That f-feels so much better than before.❤️" Fuyumi says softly. You smile deviously and give her a "helping hand" by massaging around her pussy lips. "Wow, Fuyumi❤️. They're so soft and smooth❤️." You state seductively. "This might be too much but..." Fuyumi drags down a body pillow from the upper part of the bed. "...I can't resist the urge❤️." Fuyumi says in her thoughts. Fuyumi's movements make it a lot tighter for you from within, but it didn't bother you too much. With that, Fuyumi puts the body pillow firmly between her legs and lowers her body atop of it, abruptly pressuring you against her overwhelmingly wet pussy, and your face against her clit, but surprising, you can still breath, but not a whole lot. It's not all that hot in there either, since the nature of Fuyumi's quirk kinda nullifies the heat. However, you realize this could still be a problem. Fuyumi starts grinding on the body pillow, dragging your body along at the same time. "Fuuuuck~❤️. That's amazing❤️! You okay in there? I don't feel you struggling which is kind of good...I guess." Fuyumi states. But actually, it's not that good. Fuyumi already starts picking up the pace. It's extremely difficult to move now and almost impossible to breathe. Then again, you can't deny the pleasure inflicting on your body right now. However, your life must come first. You begin squirming a lot, just like Fuyumi told you, though, unsurprisingly, part of you kind of hopes she doesn't listen just so this isn't ruined. "Hey, Snowflake, I can feel you moving...a whole lot. Don't tell me you wanna get out already? Not when I'm...mmm❤️so close❤️! I know you're enjoying this too. Besides, your squirming makes me feel so...damn good❤️.". Despite that apology, Fuyumi begins grinding even faster. It seems like she might be rushing so can finish and get you out as soon as possible, which is considerate,  though, you can feel yourself becoming weaker and weaker the more this goes on. The heat is actually overlapping the attributes of Fuyumi's quirk. The heat, the pressure, the lack of oxygen, and the tipsiness of your girlfriend. Well, this is what happens when you let your amorousness make decisions for you. But hey, on the bright side, at least this is pleasuring for you too. You can hear Fuyumi's muffled ❤️moans❤️ grow louder with each grind she strikes upon your body, smothering her juices all over you. You actually close yourself without even being able to touch yourself. "Okay❤️...holy shit! I'm gonna cum❤️. That's...there's your warning. Please, take it all, Snowflake❤️❤️❤️!" Fuyumi yells along with her loud orgasmic moans, causing you to ❤️moan & cum❤️ at the same time as her. Fuyumi tightly hugs the body pillow, awaiting the climactic sensation to die down. 

You both let out a sigh of relief. "Snowflake...?" Fuyumi softly says, as she slowly pulls you out from her panties. She giggles. "Ara ara~, your covered in all my juices❤️. Here, let me clean you up." Fuyumi opens her mouth, but before you and her tongue can even make contact..."Wait, stop!" You yell. Fuyumi looks puzzled. "I...wasn't gonna eat you, ya know. What's problem?" Fuyumi questions. You turn away from her. "Your...breath still reeks of alcohol." You respond. Fuyumi blushes, only being slightly embarrassed. "I'm...sorry, Snowflake."