Domme! Wife! Kaina Tsutsumi (Lady Nagant) X Shrunken! Mute! Male! Reader

(As of writing this, Lady Nagant may be a spoiler character (and plot) for you anime-only people, and things used in this can be considered a spoiler, but if you don't give a shit, then enjoy.)

Since the Tartarus prison breakout, the entire world, indeed, virtually every jail in the entire world, has been in complete anarchy. However, Tartarus was particularly on your mind because that was where your wife, Kaina/Nagant was imprisoned. The wild thought crossed your mind to walk out and find her on your own, but you were too afraid.  After all, if something were to happen, you wouldn't be able to scream for help since your "Cursed Quirk" makes your voice completely silent. Though, there wasn't much of a reason to leave now as you heard an aggressive knock on the front door. Part of you doesn't want to answer as it could be a villain but, then again, a villain would most likely just break in without a second thought. This could be fatal, but you hesitantly unlock the door and slowly open it, quivering for the next event to unfold. To your surprise, it's your wife, Kaina. Even though she's covered in blood, her smile is still as heartwarming as ever. "Well, 'you gonna let me in or what?" Kaina quips. You immediately begin hugging, which doesn't actually catch her off guard at all, as if she was expecting it already. She, of course, hugs you back. "Heh, I've missed you too. Come now, let's not linger out here for much longer. Out here... There's a lot of unwanted eyes." She mentions.

For a couple of minutes, you just rest your head against Kaina's chest on the bed as she strokes your hair. Of course, she changed into fresh clothing, but only for your sake. Though you could feel your body getting lighter, and the pressure of Kaina's embrace get heavier. You just assumed it was just your wife is strong. "Ya know, Y/N? Since it's been a while and I can't stay too long, why not have a "little" fun before I leave?♥️" Kaina suggests as she tightens her arms around you, even more, burying your face in her chest. Okay, something was definitely happening to you. Everything around you was getting bigger and bigger, including your wife. It felt really weird since you didn't know what was happening.

Before you knew it, you were the size of a toddler and your clothes were slipping off. You can your wife's chuckles become louder the smaller you became. "Didn't expect this, did you? All For One gave me a Quirk that allows me to reduce the size of anything I touch, living or non-living. Don't worry, you'll revert to normal once I activate it on something else." Your wife assures. You don't really choose to fight back, mainly because you're enjoying it, but also because it's futile, even if you were at normal size.

After a couple of minutes of cuddling, Kaina had thought you were small enough. After all, you had become the size of her middle finger. She then picks you up with her thumb and forefinger and cups her face with her free hand with a lustful look in her eyes. "God, baby. You look absolutely adorable!♥️" Kaina exclaims. She then proceeds your bare body a big smooch 😘. "Mmm... And you taste good too. Heh, better than I remember, in fact.♥️" She states. Flustered, your face turns bright red. Kaina just chuckles with amusement. "Why so red, huh? Was that too much for deary? Not to worry, Hun. . However, I wonder how long you'll endure it. I mean, seems like you already have your hard-on from just being buried in my chest." Kaina quips. You turn even redder and end up covering your "down there" area, which only amuses your wife even more. "What are you getting embarrassed for?" Kaina holds you by both your legs with both her hands, playfully dangling you upside down. "I am your wife after all.♥️ I'll just... moisten you up while I get ready. However, don't cum too quick." Kaina begins sucking on your lower half before fully slurping you up, playing with you around in her mouth very softly so she doesn't accidentally swallow you, no matter how good you taste. She begins to play with you around in her mouth as her moans echo around the mouth's walls. This seems more like a test of endurance than anything. Not only for her tongue to feel good, but your wife's seductive moans definitely multiplied the pleasure. Also, the fact that you're not allowed to cum is unfair. Though, you bet that even if you did, she would probably still continue as like some sort of punishment (basically a ruined orgasm). The more this went on, the more spacious it began to feel and the more overwhelming it was. You felt like you were about to bust one already. In fact, you were surprised there was so much space, to begin with, after all, being the size of a middle finger, you shouldn't feel comfortable having you in her mouth. You assume you must have shrunk a little before she slurped you up. Finally, Kaina drools you out and in between her milkers, which, you're almost about to slip between them completely. "Hmm? That's odd. Did you get even smaller? Heh, this shrink quirk's a little weird." Kaina states. Turns out, your wife's idea of "getting ready" is taking off everything but her underwear. You can feel that she's more in heat than she was beforehand. She gently parts her breasts just enough for you to slip between them. The heat and the decrease in the air are almost enough to make you pass out, but you must endure it, otherwise, Kaina would be upset with you, especially since she won't be able to stay long. Besides, you found this to be quite arousing yourself. Kaina begins to slowly and carefully rub her breasts together. "♥️Hee, mixing you with my saliva and sweat between tits is the hottest thing to me♥️.  I bet the smoothness of my flesh is about to make you explode♥️" Kaina seems to be having way too much fun with this, though, she knows not to be too rough. You're about to cum, but she purposely stops before you do. You then slip out from between your wife's milkers, down her tummy, and onto the surface of her black soft panties. By now, you were probably an inch tall. "Aww, hubby~♥️. You didn't think I was gonna let you finish there, did you? That would be too easy. Too predictable. I'm just edging you a little." Kaina explains. She slowly slides you along her leg, which was overwhelming on its own, to the smooth sole of her foot. Your cock was twitching with pleasure, desperately wanting to explode from all the teasing. You felt like this whole thing was like a punishment, after all, it doesn't get more villainous than this. At least, that's what you thought. Kaina then gently sandwiches you between her feet and begins rubbing them. It's hot. A little too much heat. You begin to sweat, which really doesn't help the whole "edging" situation. "How is it? I bet you're loving every second of this, aren't you?♥️" Your wife claims, quickening the speed of her feet, but still keeping the pressure light so as to not crush you. You actually were enjoying it, way more than you should, in fact. The strong sensation that your wife emits onto your body is a great feeling. Especially with the sweet aroma her feet had. You start huffing and puffing from the pleasure, your cock constantly twitching. Kaina cups her lustful face with both her hands and smiles at the sight of you. "I think I might grow addicted to this!💕" Kaina's clearly having far too much fun. You think this is it, really. Your cock is jolting so much, that you're about to cum, probably the most you ever have. Though, Kaina acknowledges this and stops. "Nope. Not yet. I can tell you're close, but... Mmm, I gonna be a little selfish first.♥️".

Kaina carefully places herself on the bed and sits up, towering over you, kind of like asserting her dominance. All you can do is watch as your wife removes her underwear. She then turns around and spanks her ass cheeks above you. You wonder if she's just putting on a show. "Are you willing to kiss your own wife's ass, if so, maybe I'll let you finish♥️" At first, you thought she was gonna sit on you, but instead, she picks you up, lays on her stomach, and places you on one of her ass cheeks. She then wraps her arms around her vertical pillow and rests her chin on it. From this position, you can really admire Kaina's ass at this size. It was definitely one to be worshipped. It was so smooth and as soft as a marshmallow. You don't even hesitate to give your full attention by kissing it as hard as you can, tongue and all, making sure it's enough for Kaina to feel. She begins to moan, but it's far from orgasmic. Though, you couldn't tell if she was just actually feeling pleasure or just moaning from the knowledge of her tiny husband kissing her ass cheek. "Honestly, hubby, I can barely feel you back there, which is kind of cute. Keep trying though.♥️" Kaina giggles. Just as you thought, you were getting nowhere with that. Still, you did kiss her ass, but if she can't feel it, then it probably didn't matter. You could tell that you'll have to go somewhere more... pleasuring. You slip down your wife's ass crack, not really thinking about the drop, and land on top of her twitching asshole. You're enveloped in the heat of her ass cheeks. Kaina quivers and her moans muffle into her pillow as she instinctively clenches her cheeks due to the sensation, squeezing you between them. "O-Oh♥️. F-Fuuuck, that feels good♥️. I...I didn't think you would...go so deep, Hun♥️." Just by that reaction, you could tell that this was one of her sensitive areas. Though, being honest with yourself, this is kind of hot. You literally start making out with Kaina's twitchy pucker, as if it was a human itself. Kaina curves her hand around to her ass and, at first, gently pressures you against her anus with her forefinger, slowly rubbing you into it, moaning and panting as she does so. "God♥️, you f-feel so g-good♥️. S-Sorry, but...deeper. I need you deeper💓" As Kaina says that, she penetrates her ass with her finger, stuffing you inside her warm hole. "T-There we go~♥️" Because of how fast it happens, you start moving and kicking against the walls, signaling your wife to let you out, but it seems to be far too into this. The sensation Kaina's getting from fingering her tight hole with you squirming inside was far too good for her to stop. She most likely wanted to stop, but a part of her was preventing her from doing so. Her echoing moans continued to grow louder and louder around you, as all you could do was just hope for this to end, as, well, you couldn't really yell or anything. You believed that she thought your squirming and kicking were mainly to add to the pleasure. You could feel the force of Kaina fingering herself from outside. You could feel her anal walls beginning to get tighter and tighter, most likely implying she was getting closer to climaxing. Not to mention her moans literally ringing in your ears, and eventually, a single orgasmic moan escaped between her lips, her anal walls clenching around your body way more than they were before, though, not enough to crush you, or even inflict any pain. Kaina took a couple of sighs of relief as her walls slowly released the grip they had on your body. "Good... Good boy~ You pleased me well. Apologies if that was a little too much, but after being gone for so long, and not being able to actually relieve myself, this was needed." Kaina thanked, before pulling you out from her butt, bringing you up to her mouth, allowing her to plant a kiss on your face. "Let's...do whatever you want for tonight, mkay?" She suggested.