Yandere! Rei Todoroki X Shrunken! Reader

(I guess I'm doing another "Yandere" thing...cuz I can. Don't worry, I'll do something else next. Also, YandeREI Todoroki. HA! Oh my gosh, I'm so hilarious! 😆)

For months now you've been living in the wall of Rei Todoroki's room within the mental hospital. Every now and then, after Rei's done eating, you'd always take whatever's left over on the plate, though, you'd notice her always leaving the plate in a specific spot, perfect for you to actually get anything. There's a hole on the side wall of the windowsill, which is where you live by the way, and she'd always place the plate on the windowsill instead of the table. You would always make sure you weren't sure you weren't seen by others and made sure you didn't take too much as to not raise suspicion, kind of like borrower. However...

One day, Rei had left the plate on the windowsill and, as usual, you'd sneak out to grab some of the leftovers until...Rei quickly picks up your 1 inch body with her thumb and forefinger and holds you up to her face. You wasn't expecting her to be awake this late, really; it's about 11:54PM. You never noticed how pretty she was up close, despite this still being quite scary situation. "Good, I've been waiting to finally have you in my hands." Rei says as she beams you a warm smile. Something about her wording got you thinking. "Y-Y-You've been waiting? You mean...you knew I was here the whole time?" You ask, trying to not look too intimidated. Rei nods gently. She seems tired, due to her eyes being half shut. "Of course. I was actually afraid that if you fount out that I knew, you'd find somewhere else to stay and leave, and I didn't want you to since I found your presence kind of comforting. So, I made sure I caught you when you least expect it. That way, you'll be forced to stay regardless." Rei explains in a very soft and quiet tone. She probably has to keep her voice down, due to the time. "Um...hey, you seem like a nice woman so...could you please let me go?" You ask pleadingly. Rei just sighs and lays down on her back on the bed, the covers only covering the parts of her body below the waist. "I seem like a nice person, but..." She then gently places you between her breasts, holding you in place by softly pressuring her hand against you, and looks up to the ceiling. "...my past says otherwise." She finishes. You blush at the position you're in right now. "Though being here is suppose to help my mentality, I'm secretly still hurting inside. Fuyumi, saddened, Touya, dead, Natsuo, enraged...and Shoto...the look on that boy's face...when I...when I..." Rei begins to slowly increase the pressure on you, crushing you slightly, due to her getting a little upset. You can't see it, but because of her small shivers, you're assuming she's probably crying. "H-hey...I'm not sure what you're talking about, but you're kind of...crushing me here...please..." You say with the bit of breath you have left. Rei...doesn't even move. It's like she either didn't hear you or just doesn't care. You attempt to push up Rei's ginger a bit, with no progress. Rei giggles. "I can feel your futile struggles. I can't let you go, your presence made me feel at least s little at ease. Plus..." Rei uses her thumb and forefinger to snatch you by the leg and hangs you above her head. The motion was so sudden that it sent a weird feeling through your body. Rei continues. "...you're surprisingly cute, not just because you're small, but your entire physical appearance. You look adorable and tasty." Rei finishes as she licks her lips right after that sentence.

 You begin trying to squirm our of her grasp but, even if you did, where would you go? She'll probably just snatch you back up in a second. "Hey, listen, please just let me go. I promise I won't leave." You begged. The whole "I won't leave" thing was obviously a lie, and Rei could see right through that. Rei starts laughing, but keeps it soft and quiet due to how late it was. "Now, why would you even want me to let you go. We're having fun, right?" Rei questions menacingly. You whimper and start shaking. "Right!?" Rei asks once more, this time more sinisterly. You quickly respond with a "Yeah!" without hesitation, probably for the best. Rei sighs with relief. "Good...that's good. You emit some sort of...spark...that makes me feel this way. It's so weird. I... actually love you." Rei claims. That made no sense to you, she barely even knows you at all...at least you think she did. "I think you're looking at your feelings the wrong way, there's no way you can actually love me. I mean, we just met." You respond. Rei's brows droops. "No, I'm pretty sure. After all, you feel the same way too." Rei states as she starts swinging you around, giving you small headaches. Also, why would she just claim the you would feel the same way? Especially after trying to escape her grasp. "You must love me, right? I was the one providing food for you the past few months. I'm the reason you were able to survive this long, and you haven't show me even the slightest bit of gratefulness. Ya know...I've seen your cuteness, but your body..." Rei flips you right side up and rips easily rips your top and pants off with her nail, making your face go completely red. "...is so fucking hot too. Ahhh...it turns me on♥️" Rei continues. You gulp and think about what you think is about to happen. "W-Wait, I'm not ready for this! This is too forward!" You yell while to helplessly escape her grasp. Rei just giggles. "Don't worry, I'm not gonna force you to have intercourse with me. Though, ♥️Moans♥️ Mama Todoroki will be taking charge♥️" Rei says as she seductively licks her lips. She starts kissing and licking your body all over, which you found extremely pleasurable. You can feel Rei's surprisingly cold breath emitting on your body, must be tied in with her quirk  At this point, you can't even think straight, it's far too much. You didn't even protest. Maybe you didn't want to, or maybe because you knew it was pointless. You begin ♥️moaning♥️ which makes Rei laugh slightly, knowing that you can't fight back. She begins licking between your legs, essentially licking your "private" area. You wince your body. "I see you haven't tried fight back or tell me to stop. Looks like you've already figured out who you belong to." Rei claims. She inserts the whole lower half of the body into her mouth, you actually thought she was gonna eat or some shit, but instead licks around your inner thighs and private area. She then slides her other hand down her body and starts masturbating through panties. By the time she did, you already close to ♥️cumming♥️. Rei could tell by your amplified moans. "Dammit!♥️ I've completely fell into submission, by accident." You say within your thoughts. You notice Rei's moans getting louder, but you never realised she was masturbating until now. You both end up 💓cumming💓 at the same time, with you doing it in Rei's mouth and Rei doing it in her panties.

Rei giggles and pulls you out of her mouth. "You have a wonderful taste♥️" She says. You still gasping from the event that just came to pass. "Now my panties are completely wet...hmm..." Rei starts to get an idea. "That's was an experience like no other, eh?" You question to yourself within your thoughts. Rei starts takes off her panties. "I have one more activity, darling~" Rei states with an extremely lustful look on her face. "Wha--" Before you could even finish your sentence or process what's happening, Rei instantly wraps her panties around you, trapping you inside. She makes sure it's tight enough so don't escape, but also so you don't completely suffocate. Rei laughs at your humiliation. She then starts rubbing you around with both her feet, only increasing the pressure and decreasing the amount of oxygen. "There you go~♥️ I'm gonna cover you with all my juices.♥️" Rei says seductively. You can barely move. Rei's enjoying this way too much that rubbing and pressure intensifies. Now you can hardly breath and it feels like your bones are about to break. Rei probably doesn't realise what you're actually going through. "Don't you see? You belong to me now...I can do whatever I want with you...forever. Enjoy your new life." Rei states shallowly.