Domme! Midnight X Shrunken! Male! Student! Reader

You're miserably walking down the halls of U.A, currently on your way to detention in Class 3-B. You got in trouble for getting in a fight with some other kid you forgot the name of (classic). Don't worry, the other kid got detention too, in another class, since they didn't want the same incident to happen. 

As you finally arrive, you hesitantly grasp the handle of the classroom door, partially thinking that you should just leave since you can't be arsed. Well, you've made it this far, try not to show your anger too much. You enter and your face immediately turns red when you see who you have it with; its Midnight, signing some papers at the teacher's desk, though, she isn't in her hero costume like she normally is, she's just wearing regular teacher clothing. "Hey there. Sit down and don't say anything for the next 2 hours." Midnight commands, keeping all her focus on her papers, without emitting a single glance at you. You walk over to one of the seats in front of the class and sit in it. Normally you would spend your time sleeping through all of the detention, but instead, you've spent the last 15 minutes drooling over Midnight, practically undressing her with your eyes. Still, during all that time, she didn't look at you once, until now. Midnight straightens all the papers she was signing into one neat pile carefully places them back down on the desk. She adjusts her glasses then finally looks at you. She smiles. "Hmm. Oh my, well if it isn't my favorite student. I had no idea. I bet you enjoyed watching me sweat intensely while I was writing those papers." Midnight states flirtatiously. You nod your head slightly...but then shake it in denial. "No? Don't lie to me! You're still drooling at this very moment." Midnight points out. You glace down your chin, and sure enough, there's drool emitting from your mouth. How did you not notice, and how do you cover this up? You slurp a bit of up and wipe off the rest.  Midnight gets up from her chair and begins walking towards you, but you don't even notice since you've buried your head under your arms, ashamed. "No-no, it's not like that at all. Why would you even assume that I'd be doing that? I was just thinking about s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-something else?... You can see through my lies, can't you, Mid-" Before you even finish speaking, you look up and realize that Midnight is right in front of you, leaning on your desk, giving you a seductive look. "-NIGHT!" You yell in shock to see so close. You didn't even notice the sound of her footsteps when your head was down until the sound actually stopped. Midnight leans in close to your face, fixating eye contact. "Listen carefully. It'll be fine. Ya know, there aren't any students around at these times, and very few teachers. No one's coming here." Midnight unbuttons the top of her shirt and some weird turquoise gas emit from her cleavage. "Wait, turquoise? Is this somnambulist? No, I'm not actually tired." You say in your thought, as you gently sway your head back and forth dizzily. "Let me show you something different." Midnight whispers in your ear. 

Your body becomes weaker and weaker as Midnight feels you up. She grabs you by the chest, forcing you to lay the back of your head on her boobs, and can't even resist 'cause your body feels numb. "Hang on, wait, there's so much happening right now. It's too much... Too much to process." You're freaking out, but Midnight doesn't really seem to care. Your eyes start feeling heavy and sink your head between Midnight's breasts as she strokes your hair. "That's right. Just remain submissive and prepare for your next awakening.

Moments later...

Your vision is blank. You feel like your whole body is laying between two soft cushions and you detect soft breathing the sound and vibrations of a heartbeat beating from behind you. You realize something dripping onto your cheeks, something slightly warm. Your eyes flutter open. Turns out, you're still in the classroom, but from an unusual perspective. It seems like You're not able to move around much, but it's enough to turn your head. Those two "cushions" appear to be made of smooth flesh and the surroundings ahead of you seem much bigger than before. No doubt about it, you've become a lot smaller, 2 inches to be specific, and all your clothes are off. You begin tossing and turning, trying to get loose. "Hey, hey, don't move too much. I'm quite ticklish there, ya know?" You feel the vibrations of Midnight's voice under you but hear her voice from above. You look up and see Midnight looking down upon you with a seductive smile. You were shocked to see her from this position. "M-M-M-M-Midnight! When...? And why I'm I naked! How'd you get so big! Wait, no, how'd I get so small!?" You yell, only feeling slightly uneasy, though, looking at Midnight from that angle is quite arousing, but you try not to make that too obvious. Midnight giggles, and gently plays with your hair with her forefinger. "Strange, isn't it? A villain hit me with some sort of drug that changed some of the attributes of my Quirk. I guess the villain was thinking that my Quirk wouldn't work at all, but instead, it replaced my purple sleeping gas with greenish shrinking gas. Backfired on that idiot. It's been like this for a couple of days so I'm not entirely sure when or if it'll revert back to its original." Midnight gently pressures both her breasts together and starts moving them up and down with her hands, basically smothering you. You blush as you realize that this is oddly pleasuring♥️. "Hmm, how does this feel? Aren't my milkers soft?" Midnight questions. You attempt to say something, but your voice is kind of muffled, even for you, because of all the smothering, which Midnight finds to be kind of funny.