Futa! Mei Hatsume X Shrunken! Fem! Reader

(I'mma say this right now, a "Futa" is literally a girl with a dick, obviously meaning that this one be a little more sexual...and a lot more. So, if that's not your thing, or you find it weird, then just don't read. Great, now that that's out the way, proceed with this knowledge. Also, sorry for the wait but...life exist)

You were wondering about the halls of U.A, and that's when you reach Development Studio and hear all sorts of sounds coming from within. You assume it's just Hastume doing her tinkering and stuff and that's when she quickly opens the door, startling you. "Oh, Y/N-chan! Just the girl I was looking for!" Hatsume yells, grabbing by the arm. "Oh, really?" You ask, slightly puzzled. She pulls you into the room and you come face to face with a huge mess. "W-What the hell did you do now!?" You exclaim. Hatsume's digging through a box of what you assume are working inventions. "Hmm, sorry about the mess! But you know me!" Hatsume states, pulling out something that looks like a water gun. "Thank you so much for volunteering to be my test subject." Hatsume says gratefully. You scratch the back of your head. "Um...that's...I'm not sure that's what I did, but sure." You emit. Hatsume smiles widely, pointing the gun directly at you. You're a little bit worried about whatever's about to happen. She lowers the gun and takes a good look at you. "Hmm, perhaps it'll be better if you had your clothes off for this. Don't worry, no one's gonna come in, so it's perfect!" Hatsume assures. You already think this is somewhat of a bad idea, and now she wants you to strip. Fuck it, a worst-case scenario is that it doesn't work, you think. So you hesitantly take your clothes off and put 'em to the side and Hatsume quickly shoots in your direction without warning. Your body's struck with a tingling sensation before you blackout.

Moments later...or like 30 seconds.

You wake and rub your head. You realise you were laying 1.5 inch tall on the green metallic floor of the room, only everything is a lot bigger. You start to feel dizzy when you feel very loud vibrations emitting from the ground. You're immediately snatched up by Hatsume slip right onto the palm of her gloved hand. "It worked! It actually worked! It didn't explode! You look sooo cute~♥️" Hatsume states lustfully with her free hand on her cheek. You take another good look at yourself. "Oh really? 'Kay, good. I was a little worried it backfired at first." You quip, relieved. You still feel a little bit tingly from the blast, so you'll cringe every now and then. It's actually quite embarrassing just being exposed like this"Hmm, how is it?" Hatsume questions. You shiver. "Well, now that you mention it, it's quite chilling in here, more than it was when I was normal. I guess I'm more sensitive to temperatures. Now that we know it works, can I go back to normal?" You request. Hatsume, without hesitation, stuffs you straight between her giant milkers. "Yes, yes, I'll reverse the effects soon enough. Mmm♥️, just hang in there. In fact, you shouldn't be visible to anybody else." Hastume asserts as she pushes you deeper between boobs with her finger, to the point where you can't even see light. You can hear her muffled chuckles emitting. It's quite sweaty, musky, and steamy, probably because she's constantly active. The heat is causing you to feel even more lightheaded than you did when you shrunk. You attempt to squirm your way out, but it's just causing you to slip further in. You pass out.

Many hours later...

You awaken on a soft bed in what seems to be someone's bedroom, but you're not familiar with its appearance or layout. Your body feels kind of numb. But at least you're able to stand up. For how it looks, you're currently the only one in there. Why are you here? How are you here? Where are you? Well, from what you believe, Hastume probably brought you here, obviously, and this is probably her room. You can't figure out why, but there's a strange metallic collar around your neck. It seems to be super tight when you try to remove it. You feel like you're about to scream until the bedroom door opens. Enters Mei Hatsume wearing a towel around her naked body, probably just getting out of the bath or shower. She doesn't seem to notice your awakening just yet but is more focused on drying herself. "Hatsume!" You call out, catching her attention. Her eyes beam. "Oh, Y/N-chan! Did you just awaken? I didn't you would just pass out like that." Hatsume remarks. "Why am I here!?" You yell. Hatsume giggles. "Hey, chill now. Just relax♥️" Hatsume emits seductively as she removes the towel from her body walks towards the bed. That's when you saw that she has a dick, which actually caught you off guard. Flustered, you look away, ever so slightly aroused. "Oh, what's wrong, Y/N-Chan? Is it me~♥️?" Hatsume teases. It is her, but you couldn't tell if it was because she was naked, or her genitalia. You know Hatsume's the type of girl to not exactly care what people think unless it comes to her "babies". Still, you decided just to go back to the question you asked before. "H-Hatsume, why did you bring me here?" You stutter. "Oh, that again. Don't worry. Relax, alright♥️." Hatsume instructs. You still avoid any eye contact until Hatsume's shadow augments over you, sending a small chill down your spine, even if she didn't have bad intentions. "You're not...scared, are you?" She asks, looking slightly worried. You don't even know what to say. You're more surprised than scared.