Yandere! Nejire Hado X Shrunken! Fem! Reader (Part 2)

(Recap from last part: Nejire had shrunk you down to size with a "Size Reducing" spray apparently created by Mei Hatsume, and you both did "naughty things" together😏. That's about it.)

Whenever Nejire left you alone, as expected, you would remain within the jar, though, she was generous to keep the lid off so it wasn't difficult to breath. It not like you could escape either way, but you'd make attempts anyway. Currently, you're alone in her dorm room, and because of how long she'd take to get back, you'd either sit around bored or find ways to escape. You'd attempt not to escape too often, since you're terrified that she'll catch you doing it. She isn't completely cruel though...she'd make sure you had something to eat and drink while she was away, and surprisingly, it's always something you like...okay, maybe not that surprisingly for someone who was always watching you. 

"I'm back, Hun Bun!" After a few hours, Nejire finally returns. She walks and closes the door behind her. "I've missed you so much!" Nejire jumps onto her bed looks directly at you in the jar. I know we've only been apart for a few hours, but as always, it feels like an eternity. You've missed me too, right?" Nejire questions. You stare at her nervously. "RIGHT!?" Nejire question once more, a little more louder but still maintaining a smile. This frightens you slightly so you Instinctively yell "Yeah!". "Aww, I knew it! Well, holidays are coming up, so we can spend a whole bunch of time then!" Nejire exclaims excitedly. You beam her a take smile. "Although, there is one thing we need to discuss, Hun Bun." Nejire hits a somewhat sinister tone, it's enough to make your blood curdle. "Wh-What's up?" You ask, clearly shaking. "Tell me, what is Uraraka to you? Be honest with me." Nejire's still maintaining that sinister tone in her voice. That sentence sent chills down your spine. Is she aware of your confession to Uraraka and is just trying to test your honesty? You didn't even think about the fact that she may of seen you do more than get a kiss from Uraraka. You take a deep breath and answer. "Um...well...y-you see...she's just...a friend." You lie. You're worried what she'll do if you tell her the truth. Nejire carefully takes you out of the jar, though, you can sense a teeny tiny bit more rage in the way she handles you normally. "Um...so...how was your day?" You ask nervously. Nejire thinks to herself by doting her eyes to the top right. "The day was...fine, except for one thing, which...actually ties in with my 'Uraraka' question." Nejire responds. Crap. You were trying to dodge the question but...here you are. "Uraraka and I...we're just friends is all." You lie...again. Nejire slightly tightens her grip on you and dots her eyes back onto you. She doesn't look happy, sad or mad, it's just...plain.

"That's what I thought

"That's what I thought..." Nejire says as she reaches in between her breasts and literally pulls out a shrunken Uraraka by her leg, completely naked, gasping for air. "...until Uraraka wouldn't stop asking for you ever since you went...'missing' and even referred to you as her girlfriend. Now that whole 'kissing' thing makes sense now, it was more of a confession!" Nejire explains. She's got you figured out and now Uraraka's life might be on the line. "Hey, Nejire, what's Uraraka doing here?" You stutter. Uraraka finally notices you. "Y/N-chan!? What's going on!?" Uraraka asks, clearly in a panic. After that, Nejire instantly drops Uraraka on the bed and pressures her forefinger against her, preventing her from moving. "Owww!" Uraraka yells. "You see what you make me do, Y/N!? It's your fault I do the things that I do!" Nejire yells as she drops you on the bed. "Nejire, stop! This isn't fair!" You yell. Nejire shakes her head and pressures her finger more on Uraraka, causing her to scream In pain.  "When Uraraka asked where you were, she referred to as her girlfriend. You know how I'am when you have any sort of relations with people other than me, it's clear that you don't take my feelings seriously!" It looks like Uraraka's about to die if you don't do something. "Are you...gonna kill her?" You ask, hoping for the not so obvious answer. "Teehee. What, like this? Nope." Nejire answerts. You're not exactly sure on how to take that. Nejire removes her finger off Uraraka. She isn't dead, great...or not great cuz she's in pain  You notice that Uraraka has become a 1/8 inch tall, she's smaller than you now but still seeable. "U-U-Uraraka! You're small, too small!" You shout. Uraraka appears to be yelling sometthing, or just screaming in pain, but she's too small to even hear. Nejire swipes up Uraraka with her forefinger, holds it up to her face, and looks at Uraraka with a sadistic expression. "You should've kept your crush on Izuku😈" Nejire's sentence gives you a bad feeling, rightfully so. Nejire unbuttons her shirt and pulls out her exposed breasts. "Nejire, Hado-senpai...whatever you're thinking, don't kill Uraraka!" You screamed. Nejire just groans. "You should consider not caring much, ya know?" Nejire's voice causes Uraraka to cover her ears. Nejire pressures Uraraka into her nipple and moans♥️. Watching this kind of makes you blush. "That...was unexpected." You mutter. Nejire removes her finger off Uraraka and smiles. Uraraka tries to hold herself up from falling through the nipple's hole, but struggles due to her pain and already drained stamina, it was super difficult. "That's right, struggle, bitch....struggle♥️" Nejire says seductively. 

You begin climbing your 1 inch body up Nejire's leg, she feels this and it actually tickles slightly. Luckily, she picks you up and places you right next to her nipple, though, this does cause Uraraka to lose her grip due to her being startled by your sudden appearance, and thus falling into hole and inside the breast itself. She's then greeted with some sort of white liquid, probably milk, she looks up and the "way out" was too hard to reach, especially at her size. "Damnit." She whispers to herself.  Everything around her starts shaking, as it does, she hears Nejire's echoing giggles. Of course, it's Nejire purposely shaking her boob around to give headaches to Uraraka. "Oh dear...such a shame, isn't it? She couldn't hold on to save her life. Oh well..." Nejire then slides your body up her boob and gently pressures your head against her nipple. "Why don't you get to work, my little girl you?" Nejire suggested. Maybe you could save Uraraka this way. Well, you begin worshipping the nipple, Nejire gasps. "Oh wow♥️, you're actually doing it? See? Even you wouldn't get mad at me♥️" Nejire claims. But you were mad, not so much at Nejire, but at yourself for just helplessly idling by as this all went down. Nejire pressures your head deeper and deeper. "Oh yes!♥️ Don't  you dare stop!💓" Nejire demands. So, you began to suck even harder, kind of enjoying this yourself. What you didn't think about was what was happening to Uraraka while you were doing what you doing, as she was completely terrified by the fact that, inside the breast, the whole place was filling up with milk, drowning her in the process. "I'm...going to die." Uraraka says In her thoughts. Due to her body being so weak too and how fast it was filling, she was also getting bashed around, as if she was some plaything to the milk itself. Suddenly,  outcomes a blast of milk from the nipple, flooding your mouth in the process and making Nejire 💓moan with pleasure💓. Nejire removes her finger off you so you don't drown. "I doubt the bitch survived any of that, due to her drowning and the pressure of the liquid. That's even more arousing♥️" Nejire explains as she picks you up and starts licking you to clean off all the milk, which kind of turned you on. It's like you've forgotten all about Uraraka already. Nejire gives you a big 😘. "See? I told you, you don't need anyone but me...and we'll keep it that way, Hun Bun."