Neko! Momo Yaoyorozu X Shrunken! Male! Reader

You finally arrived home after a long hard day at work, all you want to do is sit back and relax. You unlock the door and enter your home. "Nyaaaa~! It's good to see you again, Master!" You're greeted by your Neko girl, Momo. "Yeah." You say plainly as Momo takes your jacket from you. "How was your day today? Good?" Momo questions sweetly. "Yeah." You say plainly once more. Momo sneakily rubs head against your arm and becomes...a little worried. "Oh my, Master, you're freezing! I didn't know how cold it was today." Momo expresses worryingly. "It is...a little." You respond as you enter the living room and throw yourself on to the couch, letting out a faint groan as you did. "Is there anything you want, Master? Maybe a cup of tea to warm you up, something to eat, or maybe a massage." Momo says as she seems a little too desperate to be given a task. I think to yourself for a few secs before having an answer. "Honestly, a cup.of tea and massage sounds kind of nice." You answer. Momo beams you a gentle smile. "Of course! Anything you need, Master." Momo states before leaving the room. 

You actually wanted to just head to your bedroom, however, you couldn't be bothered right now. You say up and rested your head on a pillow on the arm of the couch. Momo renters the room, still maintaining that gentle smile. "The...kettle's boiling. I could do a bit of massaging now and some more during and after your cup of tea. Good?" Momo suggests. You give her a slight nod of approval. "Alright! Is there anywhere you'd like me to start?" Momo asks sweetly. You think to yourself but, before you could even answer, Momo is already behind and start to feel our your arms. "Nya~! Master~! I never realized how muscly you were. I mean, I haven't gotten to touch your arms like this for a while." Momo states. You had no idea why she's doing what she's doing, but you weren't gonna complain. It does feel nice after all. 

About 2-3 minutes later, your tea in hand, Momo re-enters the room. "Here you go, Nya~. There's a 'secret' ingredient within the tea. Though, it doesn't really have a taste." Momo confirms. This makes you a feel a little uneasy. You know Momo wouldn't poison you, she seems to like you way to much to do that, but you were still curious. "What's the secret?" You ask. Momo just smiles as her ears twitch. "I can't tell you, Master. Besides, you won't have to wait long to find out anyway." Momo responds as she begins massaging your shoulders. You take one small sip to see if there's any noticeable changes to the taste or texture. Everything seemed the same. The tea was still pretty hot so you place it down on the table next to you. Momo seems a little unsatisfied with something. "Don't you ..feel anything weird, Master?" Momo asks soothingly. She then gently bites your ear. "Anything at all...?" She asks again. You were slightly annoyed on why she's acting so strange but, oddly enough, you do feel a little nauseous. "Honestly, yeah. Did you...did you...?" You're so dizzy you can't even put your words together. Momo wraps her arms around you and licks your face in a seductive manner. "Don't worry, come..." Momo helps you stand up. You're slightly weak on the knees. "...I'll help you to your bed. Clearly you've had such a rough day, you can barely stand. 

You finally arrive at your room and Momo places you on the bed. Strangely enough, Momo seems slightly bigger to you. In fact, everything around you appeared to be growing in size. "Are you...relaxed. There's something you should know" Momo says just before kissing you once more. When that happens, you instantly shrink to 3 inches tall, obviously making you smaller than Momo, and landingThis actually shocks Momo, but only slightly. 

You rub your head due to the sudden change in size. Momo nervously smiles and blushes. "Umm...I'm sorry, Master. There was something In the tea...that would slowly make smaller. I made it with my quirk." Momo says, half ashamed. "But I only meant to make you slightly smaller. I have a confession to make..." As she talks, she slowly starts undressing, making you blush slightly. "W-What are you doing!? Why are you...removing your cloths!?" You screamed. "...I've always thought of...'doing it' with you, it's the reason why my...um...bedsheets are wet almost all the time...that's why I always wash them out myself, I wasn't sure if it was to avoid embarrassment or something else. And because of your natural size, how much bigger you were than me, I never thought I could give you...pleasure. So, I put a strange chemical I've been researching to decrease your size. However, it was only suppose to be to the same size as me." Nya~, sorry." Momo explains and apologies. The fuck do you even say to that? It's true she was quite small compare to you, but was she really that desperate? You're pretty much left with a lost for words. Momo gently takes you out from your clothing cuz, ya know, it didn't shrink with you, and carefully placed you in the bed. You're both pretty much naked at this point . "Then again.. I only wanted to give you pleasure, so..." Momo towers over you on all fours, looking down upon on you with lust. "...will you please allow me, Master?" Momo asks seductively. "Um...Momo..." Before you're done speaking, you're interrupted. "Besides, you're hard all ready ♥️drools♥️. It's...no, you're whole body is screaming for it♥️." Momo says lustfully. She doesn't seem embarrassed anymore, it's like seeing you powerless turns her on...that's what you think anyway. Momo descends her head down upon you and, unexpected, starts licking your body all over with her now giant tongue, striking you with an overwhelming sensation. You let out a gasp of pleasure, while Momo continues to cover you with her thick saliva. You suddenly shrink to half an inch tall. She then scoops you up with her tongue and instantly pulls you in her mouth, as if what just happened to you didn't surprise her. She then starts playing around with you within her mouth with her tongue, inflicting even more pleasure♥️. You can still hear Momo's moans. It kind of sounds like she's...masturbating? She starts salving so much that you begin to drown, and you're not even sure if she realises it. But when she does, she uses her tongue to gently hold against the ceiling of her mouth, giving you slight pleasure, and swallows all her saliva. She then opens her mouth and you slide down her tongue. 

Momo feels a ashamed for drowning you like that, and she feels even worse when you give her a scolding look. "Momo! I know you're excited but you almost killed me! Be more careful, Momo!" You scolded. Despite your size, being on the bed, and Momo sitting on her knees, having her head a little faraway, she's nods slowly and whimpers. Good thing cats have good hearing. You then grow back to 3 inches tall (Cuz...I can do that). "That's...a lot less scary." You say. Momo then gets another idea. "Hey, Master~..." You're a little worried on what's going through her mind now. With both her forefingers, she pins both your arms to the bed, not enough for it to hurt though. "Wh-what!? M-M-M-MOMO, what now!? What are you...!?" Momo completely ignores your questions and starts ♥️sucking♥️ 😏. That seems to give you more pleasure than her licking your whole body. Momo lets out moans for each "suck" she does. "Oh my!♥️ Momo...this l...this is...♥️" You can barely even speak. Due to the amount of pleasure few moments ago, it feels like you're about to ♥️cum♥️ already. Sneakily, Momo uses her tail to penetrate her pussy♥️.  As she does, she starts sucking even harder on you. This feeling is so good that you don't want to come yet, but it's something you're struggling to prevent. Momo, lips still firmly gripped around that cock, stops sucking for a moment's and starts using circling the tip of her tongue around it. Momo's body shivers slightly due to the penetration she's giving herself. Maybe she stopped sucking so you could both come at the same time? Without warning, she instantly starts sucking again, this time more faster and harder. Well, after that sudden motion, it was almost time. "Your sudden movements, Momo...♥️it's so good...♥️." Before you realise it, you end up ♥️cumming♥️ in your Neko girl's giant mouth. As you do, Momo lets out a loud moan, signally that she also came. She lets out a blast of hot breath onto your body, before dropping herself onto the bed, no longer standing on all fours. "Wow...Momo...you're really good at that, ya know?" You complimented. "That's only because you're at a size that I can actually work with. If you were as big as your natural size, I wouldn't be able to do much...if anything." Momo explains. "I'm just glad I was able to satisfy you, Master~.". You then look at Momo with a confused expression. "So, how do I...change back to normal?" You ask. Momo scratches the back of her head and responds with "Ummm...".

(Honestly, this one was kinda of hard to write. It was because thinking of a plot for this was slightly difficult, but I got it done. This should've been done two days ago😅)