Playful! Wife! Mandalay X Shrunken! Male! Reader

(This actually contains vore, so...yeah. Also, sorry for really long wait, just had bunch personal stuff going on, but hopefully this long-ass story will make up for it.)

You're currently typing on your computer in your office from home, work, basically. You'd occasionally look behind you, as you would hear faint but noticeable movements during your activity. This time, however, you turned back to face the computer and then...you vision flashes to black. "Guess who~". You hear a familiar voice. You, of course, already knew who this was. "Shino (a.k.a Mandalay), that's you, isn't it?" You questioned, obviously knowing the answer. "Nope...oh wait, yeah, it is me." Mandalay responds, slightly disappointed as she removes her hands from covering your eyes. You've actually been married to Mandalay for about 2 and a half years now, so you were already use to her playful personality. "No fair. How'd you know it was me?" She asks, despite the obvious response she was gonna get. You sigh and rubs your eyes. "We're the only two people who live here." You answer bluntly. Mandalay giggles. "Oh yeah, right! That makes sense. Which...I knew that of course." Mandalay responds, scratching the back of her head. You resume working but still maintain the conversation. "Shouldn't ybe on patrol?" You ask. Mandalay shakes her head. "Don't you remember?" Mandalay questions as she smoothly puts her arms around and smiles seductively. "I have the day off today, which means, you have me all to yourself." Mandalay states. "Well, as you can see, I'm a little busy right now." You respond. Mandalay pouts and rubs her head against the side of your neck. "Too busy to spend time with your hot, loveable wife?♥️" She somewhat seductively asks. "I can see what you're trying to do." You say bluntly. Mandalay groans and, gently, bites your ear. But then she gets an idea. "I'll make you a deal, 'kay? If we play one game, I'll leave you to finish the rest of your work. No disturbances." Mandalay says. You think to yourself for moment. It is just one game, so you'd assume it probably wouldn't take too long. Though, knowing how playful Mandalay can get, you'd think she'll try to drag it out as long as possible, but she knows you have stuff to do so she probably won't. "Mmkay. One game...wouldn't hurt. What do ya have in mind?" You ask. Mandalay smiles deviously as she licks her lips. "Cat & Mouse." She responds with a giggle. So...tag? You both use to play that a lot when you were younger, but it seems so childish these days. Though, it could still work, the house was big enough after all and that game... actually wouldn't last very long so...fuck it. You let out a sigh. "Fine." You respond. "Yay!" Mandalay yells. You smack your hand against your head. "I forget how childish you can be sometimes, Shino." You state. "You'll be the mouse, I'll be the cat. I'll even put on my hero costume to make it feel more realistic. There's also a little twist I'll be adding." Mandalay uttered. A twist, eh? Guess you wouldn't have to wait long to find out.

About 3 minutes later, Mandalay finally got her hero outfit on. You couldn't be assed to put on anything to look the part, you kinda just wanted to get this over with. Though, you honestly always thought Mandalay was hot in her hero outfit. "This is gonna be so much fun!" Mandalay yells as she sticks some sort of weird circular object to your cheek."The hell is this!?" You ask, slightly concerned. Mandalay laughs deviously. "You'll find out, very soon actually." Mandalay explains. You kind of sick of her being all mysterious, but whatever. "Now, I'll count to 10, and you go hide, run, whatever. Just try to avoid me, basically.". You roll your eyes. "I know how the stupid game works, ya know!? You don't have to explain it!" You claim. "Alright, alright. Jeez, actually put effort in then, and don't just try to make the game quick by getting caught easily." Mandalay demands. "You already know that--"Before you even finish your sentence, Mandalay instantly starts counting. Guess she was already tired of waiting. You just treat this as hide and seek and just hide in a spot that's obvious...but not so obvious that she realises that you just want the game to be over. Though, once Mandalay reaches "10", you're struck with a tingling sensation and then shrink down to about 1 inch tall (like most of the time). To be expected, your clothing doesn't actually shrink with you. Though, due the unexpectedness of that little event, it takes some time to completely process what's happening. You hear Mandalay's echoing giggles throughout the halls of the house and that brings you back to your senses. You look up and notice everything so much more bigger. You hadn't even noticed the little circular object blinking on your cheek. Only question now is...do you go to Mandalay for help, or was this just all part of the game? You'll try to avoid her for now, as you're kind of worried what she'll do if she found you. You decide to escort yourself away from your clothing as it could be some sort of giveaway. With that, you can hear thuds amplifying in sound with each one. You're obviously assuming this is Mandalay. Though strangely, the thuds stop. Did she stop walking perhaps? You creep out your hiding space and...