Chapter - 1 (The Accident)

Monday Night RAW

Charlotte and Becky are coming out from the gorilla as they just had a one - on - one with Becky coming out the victore, the two were laughing and conversing as they made there way to catering, once there they saw Randy, Aj, WWE Champion Drew and Alexa sitting at one of the tables, Charlotte sat down as Becky grabbed them both two bottles of water, then joined them.

Alexa: Great, work you two.

Becky: Thanks...

Both her and Charlotte had a drink, then Randy saw Andrade walkin over.

Randy: Listen mate, she's told you to piss off more then once, so you just need to leave.

Andrade held his hands up in fake surrender then said.

Andrade: She'll come around in the end... They always do~

He says winking at Charlotte, she just scowled as Andrade walked away chuckling to himself... Drew then brought the conversation to a touchy subject.

Drew: So anyone going to the hospital tonight?

Charlotte: I am...

She said with a sad voice as she stared into her bottle of water, Becky noticed and tried to help her friend feel better.

Becky: Char, he's going to be Ok...

Charlotte: It's been two years Bex... If he was going to wake up, don't you think he would have by now?

Charlotte felt tears growing in her eyes as she left to her's, Becky's and Alexa's shared locker room, as she left there was a moment of silence in the group till a certain bald rattlesnake sat at Charlottes old seat.

Steve: Look, no one loves that kid more than me, but I hate seeing him in that hospital bed... 

The group just sat in silence listening to his words, so he continued.

Steve: No-one deserves to be forced to live of breathing machines... Let, him, go... Please... Talk to her and get her to see this.

Steve then left probably to go to the hospital, the group knows he has a point but Charlotte wont let him go, she loves him to much for that, Aj spoke up next.

Aj: So who's going to tell her?

The guys looked a little nervous about this, something that Alexa and Becky picked up on.

Alexa: Tell he, what?

Drew looked like he was going to say something till he couldn't do it and looked down to the WWE Championship on his lap, Randy took a deep breath then said.

Randy: He was coming to you lot...

The girls were confused but had a good idea of what he ment.

Randy: Logan, was coming to Charlotte's house to tell her how he feels about her...

Aj: We were all at Randy's playing games and having a few drinks... Except Logan, obviously... And after a few hours he seemed to realise something and he told us he loved Charlotte, he then grabbed his helmet and ran out the door... We were too drunk to think and just laughed at the fact he was in love with Charlotte... 

The guys looked down obviously blaming themselves for drinking that night, but it was no-ones fault except the drunk drivers who's now behind bars for attempted murder, the girls told them it was alright and they all went to there respective locker rooms... Becky and Alexa entered theres to see Charlotte holding Logan's bike helmet in her hands as she presses her fore head to the helmet and silently sobs.