Chapter 9: Time For A Change.

Logan woke up in the brand new bed with a naked Charlotte laying on him, Logan couldn't get up without waking her so he just wrapped his arms around her and fell back asleep.

He then awoke again a few minutes later because he felt someone kissing him all over his face, he decided to keep his eyes closed and play a little trick that might very well blow up in his face.

Logan: Easy Bex, Charlotte asleep here she might see you.

Charlotte: Oh, you are so lucky I know your joking.

Logan opens one of his eyes and smiles at Charlotte.

Logan: Oh morning babe.

Charlotte just smirks at him and gets up, Logan watches as she walks naked to the bathroom till she turned and smiled at him.

Charlotte: Well... you coming or not?

Charlotte then disappeared into the bathroom as Logan practically jumped out of bed and ran to the bathroom so he could join his girlfriend in the shower...

=========================

A few days later Charlotte and Logan are walking hand in hand into the arena in Phoenix Arizona, once in the arena they went to their joint changing room and got ready for the show, they didn't have anything planned except they are interrupting Vince's promo about how him and his new formed team are best for business.

Logan didn't take long in getting ready as all he wore gear wise is a pair of jeans and trainers, but Charlotte had to get her gear on and do her makeup, but whilst Charlotte was doing her makeup Hunter and Vince entered the room.

Hunter: Are you ready for this, son?

Logan: Hell yea... but are you sure you want me to be the one to... help you into retirement?

Vince: 100%, you heard the reaction you got 2 week ago right, the WWE universe love you.

Logan: So what do you need me to do?

Vince: Interrupt the corporation's promo, introduce the fans to the Pack and show the universe that you have more power because of the man that hired you, who will stay unknown to the fans for now. Is everybody on board for this?

Logan: Absolutely...

Logan and Hunter agreed with the plan, Vince and Hunter then left to deal with other things as Seth, Drew, Aj, Becky, Alexa and Nikki came in there room and they all talked together, the guys talking about the upcoming UFC fight between Poirier and Mcgregor and as much as Logan is a Mcgregor fan, he thinks Dustin will get the win, but whilst the guys are talking about that the girls were talking about their futures with their respective men.

=========================

It is now the end of the show, as Vince and the rest of the Corporation (WWE Champion Andrade, WWE Raw Women's Champion Zelina Vega, United States Champion Bobby Lashley, Raw Tag Team Champs, Cedric Alexander and Shelton Benjamin, Women's Tag Team Champions Nia Jax and Shayna Baszler) are at the gorilla waiting to end the show and when Vince's music hit.

The Corporation came out to a crowd of boos, all of the Corporation stode aside and walked behind Vince in a show of power, Vince even got the Raw tag champions to open the ropes for him, once the whole of the Corporation was in the ring, Andrade grabbed and mic and gave it to Vince, but before Vince said anything, he basked in the boo's coming from the crowd, and after a few seconds he went to speak but then he was cut off by Logan's music.