Chapter 5: Banned... Remembering?

So that was how it was for the next few months, Charlotte not telling Logan the truth and Logan struggling to remember who he is... he also hasn't had a flashback since the one with him, Charlotte, Seth and Becky... and yes they have tried to help him remember by taking him to his favorite places in Orlando, like going to dinner at his favorite restaurant and Seth watching all Logan's favorite movies with him, the two were cinima buddies, so everytime a movie came out that one of them wanted to watch the other went with them... but everytime Seth and Logan would watch a film Charlotte and Becky would argue about Charlotte taking advantage of Logan.

The thing is tho, Charlotte agreed with every point Becky was making, Charlotte was just scared that Logan will leave her if he found out she was taking advantage of him, but every time the would argue, Seth and Logan always heard them in the next room, so that didn't help Logan as he knew he was the reason for it, he just didn't know what it was about.

So Logan was getting frustrated at that and the fact he wasn't remembering anything from his past and what didn't help was that every Monday night when Charlotte and Logan would go to RAW, Andrade would always try to flirt with Charlotte and that would piss Logan off evenmore... and one day all of this will imploud.

===========================

Charlotte and Logan just arrived at the venue in Jacksonville Florida for Monday night RAW, Logan looked tired as he hasn't been getting much sleep due to the fact he's trying so hard to remember but he just can't and the stress is getting to him and everyone can see it but Logan just keeps a smile on his face not wanting to dampone other people's spirits.

Charlotte and Logan went to Charlotte's locker room to put her stuff in there, then they made there way to catering to see Becky and Seth sat with Aj and Alexa, the two sat down with them and Logan just zoned out for most the conversation so he didn't even notice Andrade, Zelina and Garza make their way over, Logan just sat there until he came to at the wrong moment.

Andrade: Why him anyway... he doesn't even know his own Mothers name...

That was breaking point for Logan as he dived at Andrade and started to hit him, the others were surprised at this as they didn't expect it, Andrade tried fighting back but all tho Logan lost a lot of his muscle when he was asleep, Logan still somehow managed to keep Andrade on the defence as Logan unloaded all his pent up frustration on him, after a few moment everyone seemed to snap out of the shock and Aj and Seth manage to pull Logan away from Andrade, who didn't look good, but what made it worse was Hunter heard the commotion.

Hunter: What the hell is going on here!?

Before anyone can say anything he looks to see Logan being held at bay by Aj and Seth whilst Andrade has blood coming from a cut on his forehead and a black eye brewing.

Hunter: Get him to medical!

Zelina and Garza helped Andrade up and took him to the medical team in the arena, whilst Hunter approached Logan and put his hand on his shoulder.

 Hunter: Son, I know your going through a lot...

Logan: You know!?... What do you know!?... What do you know about not knowing!?

Everyone was surprised at Logan's outburst but they did see it coming just not right now.

Logan: What do any of you know!? I don't remember what my parents looked like... I don't even remember where I grew up, or if any of you are really my friends...

Hunter: Logan you need to calm done.

Logan: And you need to piss off.

Hunter: Ok, look I didn't want to do this but I'm gonna have to ban you from all live events until you got your affairs in order.

Logan: Fine by me.

Logan then turned and started to head toward the car park..

Charlotte: Logan!

He didn't even look back, that kinda hurt Charlotte but Becky couldn't let him leave alone.

Becky: I'll take him home to cool off and we can all talk about it in the morning.

Hunter: Good idea.

Becky then followed Logan out to the car park to see him just sitting on the hood of a car, Becky did note that he looked pissed, so she gave him no room to argue.

Becky: Car... now.

Logan looked at her and was about to argue but the look she gave him scared him more than Hunter, so he did what he was told and got in the car as Becky drove, the two were silent for an hour of the 2 hour drive home till Logan asked.

Logan: How much is true?

Becky got a little worried that he knew Charlotte lied to him.

Becky: What do you mean?

Logan: I'm not stupid I've heard you and Charlotte arguing about me and I want to know why.

Becky didn't know what to say... except the truth.

Becky: Charlotte does love you and you love her... that's where you were going that night, according to the guys you were on your way to Charlotte's to tell her how you felt, but you never turned up... and that's why we have been arguing, she wanted to tell you, she really did, she just didn't want to lose you again... but I swear everything else is true.

The rest of the car ride was silent as Logan just looked out the window watching the cars go passed as Becky just tried to focus on the road and not trying to make things more complicated, eventually they arrived at Charlotte's house and Becky pulled into the drive, but only Logan got out.

Becky: You stay here, I'm going to get Roux and we will stay with you tonight, Ok?

Logan: Sure...

Becky was about to say something else but opted against it and drove to her and Seth's house to get Roux from the babysitter, it wasn't a long drive as they only lived a few minutes away, but whilst she was gone Logan sat on his motorbike, Logan noticed that one of the bolts on the handlebars was coming loose and went to get a wrench from the garage to tighten it back up, but as he was moving things around trying to find the tool, Logan crouched down under the table to pull out a tool box, but as he put away the tool box and went to get up, he banged his head on the underside of the table which also made a pot of paint to fall on his head, Logan clutched his head in pain, both form the paint pot and banging it under the table, but another reason is all his memorise can flooding back to him in one massive blow. 

Logan was remembering everything from the night of the crash to getting trained by Steve Austin and his parent passing, but before Becky could get back Logan did the only thing he can think off and that was to get out of there... why he wasn't to sure but something told him that he needed time to himself, so Logan rushed to his room and packed a few things for the road, he knows where he's going so he only grabbed the essentials, once he grabbed what he needed he picked up his bike helmet and his jacket then grabbed his bike keys and went back down to his bike, once there he put his jacket on then his bag and finally his helmet, Logan got on the bike and left to get away from this life for a couple of days of silence and he knew just the person to go to...

=========================

(To Be Continued)