Chapter 3: Welcome Back

Logan was now sat in the bed as Charlotte was still sat next to him as Becky, Drew, Aj and Alexa sat around the room, Randy had to go home to his family and Seth went home to put Roux to bed... the doctor was currently running test on Logan, making sure his reflexes are responding and making sure he can move around, everything seems to be ok for Logan... the only problem is his memory loss...

Charlotte: Is he going to be Ok?

The doctor sighed and looked at the group in the room as Logan just looked around the room.

Doctor: Everything, seems to be Ok... he can walk, talk and think... but he just can't remember, the only thing he can remember is his name, we've really seen anything like this.

The group were happy he was going to be Ok, but also upset that he didn't even remember any of them.

Becky: Will his memories come back?

Doctor: Um, I can't say for sure as like I said we haven't seen anything like this before... It could take a few days, weeks, months or even years... or it might not ever return... 

The group were once again saddened, but more so Charlotte as Logan might not remember his love for her, but Logan can't quite understand what it is about her, but he always wants her to be around... she makes him feel happy... at that moment Logan was looking at Charlotte, he stared for a second trying to figure out what it is about her, when she looked at him to see him staring at her, Logan gave her a goofy grin which made Charlotte chuckle as she wiped away her tears... Charlotte and Logan stared at each other for a few more seconds till she broke it and looked at the doctor.

Charlotte: When can he leave?

Doctor: I want to keep him here for a few more days, to run some more test to make sure everything is Ok... then if alls well, then he can go home...

The doctor went to leave but before he did, he turned back to the WWE stars.

Doctor: When he does go home tho... someone will have to stay with him for a little while, just to be on the safe side.

The group nodded and the doctor went on his way to deal with some more of his patients, Charlotte stayed with Logan as everyone else went home, the two just converced for most the night, mainly Charlotte telling Logan about himself and the fan base he has in the WWE... and that's how it was for the next few days, Charlotte would spend most of her days at the hospital with Logan, she didn't have to travel as the next RAW is in Tampa which is only a couple hours drive from Orlando, Becky and Seth visited a couple of times and the couple saw that Charlotte and Logan were talking as if nothing happened, Logan was smiling and Charlotte was laughing at him... Seth and Becky just watched with smiles on their faces seeing Charlotte happy again. 

The four continued to talk as the doctor came in with Logan's test results.

Doctor: Ok, everything seems ok... you can take him home.

The doctor said with a smile, Seth let Logan borrow some clothes as all Logans was giving to charity as nobody thought he would survive the coma, but Logan didn't mind, he was just happy that he had friends like these three, Charlotte held Logan's hand as they excited the hospital, Seth and Becky were watching with smiles as Logan saw the world once again for the first time, Seth got in the driver's seat as Becky sat in the passenger seat, Logan and Charlotte are just sat in the back, looking out the window and Charlotte telling Logan everything they did there, Becky looked at Seth and got an idea, Becky linked her phone to the stereo system and played a song both Charlotte and Logan knew...