Chapter 4: Logan's Return

Charlotte knew that as soon as she said it, it was the wrong thing... but for the last few days, Logan has been by her side a lot and she loved it, she hasn't been happier more then when she's with Logan, but she was struggling with whether to tell him the truth or not, but today she had to try and get them thoughts out of her mind as she had a match tonight with Carmella and the winner would be the last entry into the Women's Royal Rumble... so Charlotte needed to focus, Charlotte and Logan made it to the arena, Charlotte watched Logan as he was looking around in wonder, Charlotte then asked.

Charlotte: Do you recognise this?

Logan: It seems a little familiar, but I don't know.

They continued their way through the busy backstage area towards Charlotte's locker room, but on the way, they ran into some trouble... Andrade.

Andrade: Hola, beautiful...

Andrade then saw Logan and after hearing on the news that he woke up with out his memory, Andrade decided to play around.

Andrade: Hey, buddy... How are you? Are you looking after my girl?

Logan was about to say something, till Charlotte started to lightly push him away.

Charlotte: Let's go... 

Logan: Why did he say you were his girl? I thought I was your boyfriend?

Charlotte stayed quiet for a second trying to think of something as she knew telling Logan he was her boyfriend would blow up in her face, and it very nearly did already.

Charlotte: It's... complicated

Logan was about to ask another question but he was interrupted by Seth and Becky, who now joined the conversation.

Seth: Hey, buddy... how are ya?

Logan: Im, alright... I think.

Charlotte and Becky walked ahead as Charlotte told Becky she wanted to talk to her alone, so the two ladies walked ahead as Seth and Logan slowly walked behind, Seth trying to make a conversation with someone who can't remember what he likes... but with the girls, Charlotte just told Becky what she done.

Becky: You what?

Charlotte: I know, it's just he asked if he had a girlfriend or something and I just didn't think... 

Becky: You need to tell him the truth.

Charlotte thought about it for a moment, and Becky had a point, but Charlotte hadn't been happier then the last few days, and Logan seemed pretty happy as well.

Becky: When his memory comes back, and he knows you lied to him...

Charlotte: I know... I know.

The two then made their way to Charlotte, Becky and Alexa's shared locker room, to see Alexa already for her match against Naomi tonight... both of them are already in the Royal Rumble so it was just a exhibition match, Logan went to the guys locker room that Seth, Aj and Randy shared when Hunter came in.

Hunter: Logan, listen it's great to see you up and walking again.

Logan: Um, thanks...

Hunter then remembered that Logan lost his memory and re introduced himself, Hunter just talked personally as well as a little bit of professionally with Logan, once he left the guys were ready for their qualifying match for the Rumble, there in a 6-man tag match where the winning team get entry into the Royal Rumble their up against the team of Ricochet, Apollo crews and Cedric Alexander so it wasn't going to be easy for them, so once ready they made their way to the ladies locker room to meet with the girls, where Logan stayed with Becky to watch the matches as the others went to the gorilla to prepare for their respective battles. 

=========================

During the show Becky and Logan joked and laughed about stories she told him about their past, Logan was talking and laughing and Becky was happy to see her friend alive and well... and smiling... something she thought she would never see Logan do again, but here they are laughing and talking as if nothing ever happened, but of course they both know something did as Logan doesn't remember Becky, he doesn't remember him, Becky and Charlotte laughing and hanging out together in NXT, he doesn't remember any of the road trips they had... but Becky had faith that Logan's memory would return to him.

So when the show ended with Charlotte getting the victory along with Aj, Seth and Randy getting the victory over their opponents, earning their entry into the Royal Rumble, once everyone was ready and Alexa and Becky tried to convince Charlotte to tell Logan the truth, the groups met back up in the car park so they can all go home or to their hotel rooms... but Logan and Charlotte will be going home, as Charlotte lives in Orlando and Logan's been staying with her for the past few days and will be till he recovers his memory.

Charlotte and Logan got in Charlotte's car as everyone else got in their own and they all made their way home, but along the way Logan thought Charlotte was being unusually quiet and got a little worried. 

Logan: You ok, Charlotte?

Charlotte seemed to snap out of a weird trance and look at Logan.

Charlotte: Yea... fine... just thinking.

Logan looked out the window as she looked back to the road ahead.

Logan: What about?

Charlotte: ...Nothing, I'm just tired that's all.

Charlotte then went back to the road and Logan left her to her thoughts, he was worried that maybe he was overstaying his welcome at her place and started to think if he should leave her alone to focus on her career, the car ride was silent for the rest of the journey with Logan falling asleep for most of it, but once there Charlotte woke him up.

Charlotte: Logan... Logan, where here.

Logan woke up and stretched as they entered the house, but when Logan did he remembered him, Charlotte, Seth and Becky talking and laughing on the sofa, they all had a drink in their hands and there was a few empty bottles on the table, but Becky didn't have a drink... she just had a bottle of water and she looked a little... bigger then she was earlier... Logan then snapped out of his trance to see Charlotte calling him from the bottom of the stairs.

Charlotte: Are you Ok?

Logan shook his head and smiled at her.

Logan: Yea, I'm fine... I just really need to sleep.

Logan started to get these weird flashbacks a few days ago, but he wasn't remembering big things so he just kept it to himself as he didn't want to fill everyone with false hopes, bvut Logan was hoping his memory came back to him, as Charlotte told him they were dating, but they don't do things that other dating couples do, like they haven't kissed... and they sleep in different rooms, and the only reason Logan know that couples do this is because Seth and Becky stayed at Charlotte's a few days ago and they did all of those things, but Logan just pushed it aside as Charlotte not wanting to push me back into their life to fast and that they were easing into it... Charlotte and Logan said there good nights and went to their separate rooms... but as they got washed, changed and climbed into bed, they both found themselves wanting to lie next to the other...

=========================

(Sorry this is a short one, but the next chapter will have drama... and other stuff)

(To Be Continued)