Chapter 2: Coma

Logan woke up to the sun shining through the blinds in the bedroom, Logan rolled over to hug his wife, to only find the spot empty, he was confused and looked around the room to see the alarm clock was disabled and it said 9:55 am... Logan sighed to himself.

Logan: I should probably get up... Yea, I'll get up.

And he did, Logan got out of the comfort of his bed and went to the window and pulled the blinds up and opened the window to see the view of the small town, Ogden Utah.

Why Logan and his wife choose here to live, well... they wanted the piece and a quiet life after they retired from there job, their jobs required them to travel around alot and meet loads of people, not that they didn't like that because they loved meeting all the people and traveling, but it's nice that they can just settle down and live the rest of their lives in peace.

They've lived here for about 8 years now and at first people would ask them for a picture or and autograph to start with but after a few months they became part of the community, and they couldn't be happier, Logan sighed and grabbed and clean change of clothes, which was just a clean pair of underwear, a pair of sweatpants and a clean white T. 

Once Logan was washed, dried and dressed, he left the bedroom and made his way down stairs to sniff the air and smell the unmistakable smell on, his favorite, pancakes... Logan made his way to the kitchen and looked to see 3 kids sat at the table, one was a girl about the age of 6 and had Logan's brunette hair and her Mother's green eyes, another was another girl about the age of 4 she had her Mother's blonde hair and Logan's blue eyes, then there was a baby boy sat in a high chair eating what looks to be oatmeal, the only noticeable feature on the newborn is his blue eyes that resemble Logan's, the two girls were colouring in when they looked up and saw Logan walking into the kitchen, they were about to say something till Logan indicated for them to be quiet, the girls just chuckled knowing what Logan was planning, Logan went into the kitchen to see his wife standing at the counter string the pancake mix, Logan tip toed behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist.

Logan: Morning beautiful.

He then kissed her neck and cheek, she turned around in his arms to reveal Charlotte.

Charlotte: I wanted to give you breakfast in bed.

Logan: Au, bless, well now I can have breakfast with my four favorite people.

Charlotte kissed him then smeared pancake mix on his cheek.

Charlotte: Go sit down, breakfast is nearly done.

Logan kissed Charlotte then sat down at the table and started playing with there son, making the baby laugh by making weird faces, the youngest girl off the two said.

???: Silly Daddy.

Charlotte then place a plate of pancakes in front of him, kissed his cheek then said.