Chapter 10: The Pack's First Titles & Plans of The Future

Alexa Bliss and Nikki Cross are in the ring right now waiting for Nia Jax and Shayna Baszler, Logan was ringside on commentary with Phillips and Samoa Joe, Logan was also there to make sure no-one got involved, even with the threat he gave the Corporation last week, Vince might have paid them more, but eventually Nia and Shayna finally got to the ring as Joe and Phillips asked Logan their questions, the start of the match is Alexa vs Nia.

Phillips: Logan, what is it the Bliss and Cross have to do to get past Jax and Baszler.

Logan: Well first off they have already made their first mistake.

Phillips: How so?

Logan: Well, Alexa and Nikki have two things over Jax and Baszler and those two things are speed and agility, Nia had power that it, I would have started Baszler first and had her were down both Alexa and Nikki and then have Nia finish them off, but they haven't done that as the are not on the same page as a team.

Joe: I couldn't have said it better myself, Nia and Shayna are not on the same team, the Corporation are not on the same page, but from what I've seen over the past week, the Pack are a family, not a faction.

Commentary continued for a few more minutes till Andrade tried to interfere with the match but Logan stopped him by hitting Wolf's Fang on him, then during the distraction Nikki managed to get the roll up on Shayna winning the Women's Tag Team titles for the Pack, Logan got the titles and slid in the ring and handed them both to Alexa and Nikki so they can celebrate their victory, once they finished in the moment Logan grab a mic.

Logan: This was not an abuse of power, this was to prove just how powerful the Pack really are, I mean the two meenist female superstars in this business just lost in their first title defence against the Pack, and I can not be happier of these girls' performance today... congratulations ladies.

Logan put the mic down and clapped for Alexa and Nikki as their music played one more time, after Andrade and the titleless Shayna Baszler and Nia Jax made their way to the back, someone else came out.

The Hurt Business came out the gorilla, Bobby and MVP wearing suits, Bobby with the US title around his waist and Cedric and Shelton wearing their gear with the RAW Tag Team titles over their shoulders, the Hurt Business got in the ring as Logan shielded both Alexa and Nikki who weren't backing down from the Hurt Business, MVP grabbed two mics he gave one to Logan and kept the other for himself.

MVP: Congratulations are in order... but before you get to celebrating to early, my clients Cedric and Shelton want to face Seth Rollins and AJ Styles tonight for their RAW Tag Team Championships.

The crowd cheered as that is something they wanted as well, Logan was about to say something when...

Seth did his entrance and waited on the ramp, Logan was again about to speak but...

AJ stood on the stage with Seth as Logan held his hand up and began to speak.

Logan: Listen, guys before you accept this fight... think, why are they challenging you now?... there doing it because there scared of you.