Final: Wrestlemania!

Today is the day... Wrestlemania and the night were the WWE changes forever, will the Pack leave the WWE forever along with Hunter or will the Corporation leave the WWE along with Vince... It's the Corporation, that's what the script says... but right now Vince is in catering surrounded by the superstars performing tonight as he gives a little speech.

Vince: I have been doing this for a very long time now... and there is no two I would rafer pass this down to then my daughter and a man I have grown to call my Son... but before I go, I want to thank every single one of you for all helping me make my father's dream and all of your dreams come true... now how about we go out there and inspire new dreams...

The superstars in attendance give a little cheer as the show gets under way, but nobody was really interested in them as everyone in attendance and watching from around the world only came to watch the Main Event... The Corporation Vs The Pack, winner takes all and losers leave the WWE, The PAck got ready in their own locker room as Logan and Charlotte requested to have matching gear for the night, obviously the wish is granted as the both wore a red and black number...

Everyone at this point are ready as Charlotte don't look that good as she sat on one of the benches and Logan notices.

Logan: Are you alright love?

Logan asked concerned as he knelt down in front of her and grabbed her hands.

Charlotte: Yeah, just a little tired.

Logan nodded as he thought she isn't telling him the complete truth but he left it as he wanted her to want to tell him, not because he forced it out of her, Logan was then dragged off by Seth as he they had a quick interview with AJ and Kayla Braxton, as soon as the trio left, Becky sat next to her friend.

Becky: When did you find out?

Charlotte looked at her friend and was about the questions her, but remembered that Becky has gone throw the same thing, Charlotte sighed then decided that the truth is the best thing in this situation.

Charlotte: A week into the honeymoon...

Becky: When you gonna tell him?

Charlotte: ...

Becky: Do it tonight.

Charlotte looked at Becky as she continued.

Becky: For us there is no better night then Wrestlemania night... maybe the Hall of Fame, but you missed that so do it tonight...

Charlotte: But what if he doesn't want to be a Father yet?

Becky: Have you met Logan... it's all he's wanted since he was old enough to have sex...

Charlotte remembered all the times that Logan and them two spoke about their futures, and every time it was always the same thing for Logan, a Wife, Kids and a happy home... Charlotte smiled at the memorise.

Becky: Plus he literally told you he sees you and him with little mini you's and him's running around... now unless you two are thinking about cloning, then he is talking about kids...

Logan: Who's talking about kids?

Both girls look to see that Logan, Seth and AJ have come back from the short interview and Logan sat next to Charlotte, but Becky thought fast.

Becky: Uh, AJ and his wife are having another baby.

Logan looked at AJ confused, as AJ looked confused at Becky.