Chapter 8: Getting Back on Track

Logan and Charlotte made there way backstage to be greeted by the McMahons and all their friends, they all gave Logan a hug and welcomed him back when Shane asked.

Shane: So, you have your memory back?

Logan: Uh, yea... everything is back up here...

Logan said tapping his head with his right hand as his left held Charlotte's right.

Vince: Great, but listen I know you all want to go home, but Logan... do you want to be part of my plan?

Logan: From 2 years ago?

Vince nodded with a grin on his face as everyone knew the plan he was talking about and Logan couldn't wait.

Logan: Of course.

The two shook hands as Logan shook Shane's hand, then Hunters and Steph gave him a hug as the McMahon's left, leaving Logan, Charlotte, Becky, Seth, Aj and Alexa, Drew had to catch his flight home early but he did manage to stay for the end of the show, everyone welcomed Logan back except Becky who was annoyed at him and told him off for leaving without saying a word, but once he explained that if he told them then they would beg him to tell them where he was or to come back and he would crumble, so he needed to be alone and they understood.

So they all got ready to go home, Logan and Charlotte got on Logan's bike as Becky and Seth drove her car home, after a few minute ride with charlotte holding on to Logan's waist, the pulled up to Charlotte's house but Logan had one more surprise.

Logan: Pack a bag... I have one more surprise.

Charlotte: What is it?

Logan: If I told you then it wouldn't be a surprise, would it?

Charlotte: Good point.

Charlotte got off and gave Logan her helmet whilst she packed a bag, she was curious as to where they were going but she was excited that she had the man she loved back in her life, but this time he remembered all their memories and how he felt about her.

Charlotte packed a bag and went back outside to see Logan still sat on the bike waiting for her, she smiled and made her way to him, he took her bag and gave her back her helmet and as she got on Logan put her bag on his lap making sure it didn't fall.

Charlotte: So, where are we going?

Logan: Not far...

Logan then started the bike and drove down the road, and like Logan said it really wasn't that far as 3 minutes later they pulled up to a house just down the road from Becky and Seth.

As Logan stopped the bike, they both took off their helmets and Logan got off the bike.

Charlotte: What are we doing here?