Chapter 12: The Beginning of The End.

The next few weeks were nothing short of perfect for the two new married couples

The next few weeks were nothing short of perfect for the two new married couples... Seth and Becky happy they finally got married as Charlotte and Logan are even more happy they are back side by side, but this is their last few days staying at their rented house in the Cayman's, Seth and Logan are swimming in the pool as Charlotte and Becky are spending time in the nearby hot tub, Becky and Charlotte are laughing and admiring their new rings till they heard a shout and looked to see Seth and Logan play fighting in the pool, the girls laughed at their men as they all enjoyed their last few days on their honeymoons...

=========================

Meanwhile the Corporation have made the lives of the Pack hell and there's nothing they can do about it as they don't know who hired Logan to help bring the Corporation down, so they just had to suck it up or go home and hide out, which for their safety Alexa and Nikki did as Shayna and Nia always attacked them from behind, AJ and Seth obviously had to relinquish their tag titles as they couldn't defend them as Seth was going away for a few weeks, Drew however has stayed strong, he hasn't got his US title but he has caught the Corporation with their pants down on more than one occasion, but what the WWE universe didn't know is that the Alpha of the pack is watching everything from a far...

=========================

Tonight is Monday Night RAW and the last RAW till WrestleMania and the world is going to meet the man behind Vince's down fall and the end of the Corporation, Logan and Seth are getting in their ring gear as they had a small promo at the end of the show, Charlotte and Becky came in the room as they are ready and waiting for Logan and Seth.

Eventually the guys finished and stood up.

Becky: Ready?

Logan: Let's go put our boss out of a job.

The four then went to the gorilla to see the rest of the Pack waiting for them, Alexa and Nikki still had their women's tag title and Drew and AJ looked ready for a war.

Logan: Do you all know the plan?

They all nodded

Logan: Good, lets go...

The group walked towards the Gorilla with Logan at the front Charlotte by his side and the others behind him as their new song starts to play and a cameraman films them going towards the stage.

Everyone in the crowed knew who they were by the wolf howl at the beginning but when the Pack lined up at the ramp side by side for the first time in a few weeks the crowed loved it, Logan gave the go ahead for them all to go down to the ring and Logan looked serious as he climbed in between the ropes and held them open for the ladies of the Pack, Becky remained back stage as she watched the Corporation go past her.

The Pack's new music stopped and Logan grabbed a mic.

Logan: I know the Corporation are still here so let's get them out shall we?

The crowed booed as the Corporation did in fact make their way onto the stage and Vince held a mic in his hands, he was about to talk till Logan interrupted him.

Logan: Before you go on and on about some random bullshit no one cares about...

Vince looked visibly pissed at Logan again as he just doesn't seem to respect the Chairman of WWE, but currently everyone is staring down their respective rivals, Seth and AJ are staring at Shelton and Cedric as they have reclaimed the RAW tag team titles... Drew is staring daggers at Lashley, Alexa and Nikki are glaring at Nia and Shayna and Charlotte is fuming at Zelina.

Logan: My Partner wants a word...

The Pack stood side by side from the left hand side of the ring to the right hand side as the lights went off in the arena, the crowed didn't know what is happening and don't know who to expect, but the roof flow off the arena when his music started to play.

The crowed loved it... Triple H is going against his father in law, Hunter's music stopped as The Pack went side by side with Hunter and they all stared at the Corporation, Vince is visibly shocked to see that his daughters Husband is the man behind The Pack, Hunter took the mic out from Logan's grip and started to speak... not as Hunter, but as The Game.

Hunter: Vince, let's be honest... you are done... so I give you a challenge if you will... Main Event of Wrestlemania this Sunday, The Pack against the Corporation, Elimination tag match... Winner takes all match...

Hunter was about to continue till Andrade interrupted.

Andrade: Your on!

Vince looked shocked at Andrade as the Pack and Hunter let out laughs.

Hunter: I wasn't finished but Ok, see you Sunday Vince.

Vince: Wait, wait, wait... what do you mean you weren't finished?

Hunter: If the Corporation loses, you leave the WWE forever along with your little pals...

The corporation looked pissed at Andrade as he has just put their careers on the line for nothing.

Hunter: But the same thing goes for the Pack, if they lose then we leave the WWE...

The crowed were excited now as this Sunday at Wrestlemania, it's going to be one to remember...

=========================

(Sorry this is short, but the next chapter is a long one...)

(To Be Continued)