ewie (bruh i literally dk what to call these chapters)

TW for slight violence (someone gets slapped)

after our short stare down Jordan leaned off of the wall and made our way towards us. grabbing another drink, assumingly to hand to Mikey when he would inevitably join us. Gerard had also collapsed on the floor at some point and was now starfished on the floor and panting, his hair all over his face.

" wassup" Jordan bellowed when he appeared in front of us. as if we were all psychically connected, we all replied 'hey' in unison, some more quite and annoyed than others. as he took his seat inbetween Mikey and Frank&I my heart beat began to increase and i suddenly felt as if the world was going to implode. without heisitation Frank's grip on my hips tightened as if to bring me back to reality and remind me that he was here. i placed my hand over his left one and rubber small circles over his pale white skin with my thumb. "wanna go grab another drink y/n?" Frank said;
"mhmm" i nodded, climbing off of his lap and placing my feet on the cold hardwood floor once more. i felt his hand make its way to the small of my back; ushering me forward through the crowd until we reached the kitchen island in which all the drinks and mixers were placed. once Frank had made us both a JD & coke he turn to look at me and placed a hand on my cheek, "we can go if you want? that last thing i want is for you to be uncomfortable?"
"it's alright Frankie honestly, i wanna stay it's been too long since we've all actually gone out. and before you say, no, sitting in the Way's basement does not class as going out"
"alright alright" he chuckled and leaned down until our noses collided. to finish closing the gap i stood on my tippy toes and placed my lips on his. my hands instinctively made their way to his hips almost gasping for a touch. i'm convinced me and Frank were made for each other, if we're not then explain why our lips interlock so perfectly with each other, why his hands cup my my face so perfectly.

TIME SKIP
an hour or two had passed and a few of the guys had gone out for a fag break...which left just Jordan. alone. with me. intoxicated. please tell me why this worried me??

he stood up from he's seat and walked a few paces until he was towering over me. "so, y/n we still haven't really gotten to know eachother yet have we?"
"guess not"
"well how about we take this opportunity now to yanno, get to know eachother?" i squirmed and pushed myself as far into the sofa as i possible could a mix of disgust and confusion most definitely on my face. Jordan sat down beside me and mates his right arm on the head of the sofa, and subsequently way too close to my shoulders then i would have liked. "my first question is, what's someone like you doing with a rat like Frank?" i was stunned. firstly what the fuck did he mean by someone like me? and secondly how dare he call my beautiful god of a boyfriend a rat? a weasel maybe but my weasel my skinny short scruffy weasel who i loved very much. i was baffled, the only word that i managed to get out was "what."
"you heard me, what are you doing with someone like him?"
"because we both like each other very much?? cause he's a decent human being? unlike some people" that last part was whispered.
"what's that supposed to mean?" guess i didn't say it as quietly as i thought. he turned his body to face me more and removed his arm from the back of the sofa. "it doesn't matter."
"oh don't be a pussy now y/n speak up, voice your opinion, or are you too much of a wimp with little rat boy by your side?" at point i was raging.
"well if you're so desperate to know what i think then i'll tell you. i think your a sleaze who can't keep his eyes to himself and is only going to hurt Mikey in the end which he definitely doesn't deserve!" he smirked at me and replied;
"say it again."
"i said you're a sleaze!" my voice now raised a lot more than it had been previously. he chuckled, looked down in his lap before his eyes looked up, staring at me once more. "you're gonna regret that yanno" and before i could reply i felt a sharp sting across my face. Frank had obviously seen what i was so unaware of in the moment and had rushed to my side. "what the fuck did you just do?!" he screamed in Jordan's face. "hey man, he asked for it" he held his hands up in defence. before the situation could escalate anymore i stood up out of my seat and walked out of the now silent house party knowing Frank would follow me. i probably should've taken up his offer to leave earlier.

A/N: hi guys! i hope you liked both the chapters i recently uploaded aha, i've started a new fic called I'm A Creep it's a jasper hale x male one, only 1 chapter out so far but feel free to check it out :)

~

🍄🌸 don't forget to comment and vote! all interactions are very very appreciated! 🌸🍄