all of those stars have a reason

A/N❗️SMUT WARNING❗️ there is not nudity however things do get steamy, i will be avoiding any gender specific terminology when it comes to y/n's body parts but will probably be using them when it comes to Frank's uh yeah i will but a '❗️' before and after the smut so if people wanna read the chapter but miss the smut then they can :)

🧚🏻‍♂️🧚🏻‍♂️🧚🏻‍♂️
i had woken up around midday, i mean hey i didn't have college so i might as well appreciate the lie in. i did my usual morning routine of messaging Frank to let him know i was awake, eat breakfast (which was normally a croissant and a glass of orange juice, no pulp because i'm not a monster), get washed and dressed and then leisurely make my way downstairs once again to plonk myself on the sofa for a day of binge watching whatever show had recently taken my fancy in netflix. today's choice was 'Inside The Worlds Toughest Prisons'.  like most days i had off this would he it now for at least 4 or 5 hours before either Frank, Gee, Ray or Mikey decided to grace me with their presence. or if the universe felt that i was really really lucky  that day then all 4 of them come and hate crash my house which i didn't mind one bit.  i was about to turn my phone on silent when a message notification pinged and caught my attention

(franks messages, y/n messages)
hey shortass:)
well what do i owe this very lovey pleasure tallass;)
oi don't be sarcastic
as the wonderful boyfriend i am i was wondering whether you wanted to have sort of a date night tonight? i'll come round, we can order food in whatever you want?
yeah that sounds good Frankie, gimme like a idk 30 minuet wanting before you come round so i can at least make myself look slightly decent aha
i will don't worry but you don't have to "make yourself look decent" cause well yanno i think you look wonderful all the time
ewwww you're so cringey ewwwww
hahah very funny, gotta go class is starting but i'll see you later pretty boy;)
see you later Frankie<3

and with that i turned my phone on silence and sank into the sofa for a day of netflix whilst i await the arrival of Frankie.

TIME SKIP
it was around 4pm when Frank had text me, notifying me of his nearing arrival. if chnaged out of my pyjamas and into some, well, less dirty more civilised pyjamas. those of whitchurch consisted of an oversized band tshirt and some grey joggers. yes, i looked a mess however i most certainly looked more of a mess earlier on. just as i reached the bottom of the stairs there was a knock on the door, a knock which i'd grown to recognise isnt sly as Franks. i bound over to the door like a new born lamb discovering a fresh field full of flowers for the first time. i opened the door and was greeted with the scruffy haired, tall punk boy i called my boyfriend. "hey y/n"
"hey" i blushed, staring down at my feet. even after about 2 months of dating i still got butterflies at him saying my name. yes invited him in and we took our places on the sofa, our bodies anglers slightly towards the other. "so i thought we could order pizza hut"
"uh yes please i've been craving some decent mac and cheese for agesssss" i groaned. Frank laughed at me. like most people, he found my obsession towards mac and cheese both worrying and hilarious and so did i. i mean, if i had the option too i would definitely live off of it for the rest of my life, however long that may be. 

about half an hour had passed before there was yet another knock at the door from the delivery guy. i eagerly jumped up and yet again raced to the door. as soon as i had retrieved the food from the miserable looking delivery guy i was already sat back on the sofa tucking into my food before Frank could even ask me for his food which was, if anyone was even interested, a large stuffed crust meat feast pizza, and then we both had some garlic bread to share between us.  it was at this point i'd realised i'd not asked Frank once how his day at hell was. "fuck i'm sorry i've been really rude and oblivious and completely forgot to ask how your days been" i looked up at him with large eyes. "it's okay sweet cheeks, Jordan was in unfortunately, kept asking about you but you'll be pleased to know i was as heavenly as ever and didn't lay a finger on him"  i pulled an over exaggerated shocked face;
"wow Frankie i'm very impressed"
"yeah yeah, well if i had i would've ended up getting an after school and i wouldn't be able to come round and see you so it was worth it i guess." i giggled.

TIME SKIP AN HOUR OR TWO
❗️SMUT STARTS HERE❗️

"hey frankie?" i asked, moving my body slightly to get a better look at his face. "yeah?" i propped myself up on my palms and knees and placed a gentle kiss on his lips. i pulled back slightly and whispered "hi" to which i was greeted with his lips meeting mine once more and an equally as quite "hi". after his words left his mouth, ours reconnected once more, my hands resting either side of his face and his on my hips. as our lips moved in time with each other, each of us making a conscious effort not to be too forceful, i slid back a bit making it easier for me to now lie down and have Frank tower above me.

with 'Falling For You' by The 1975 now playing in the background, our kissing intensified. his fingers now pushing into my hips and my hands on his back pulling him down onto me. my legs parted slightly enabling his body to slot easily in between my legs. as everything became more intense and lustful, our clothed junks got pushed into each other, i could feel the outline of Franks dick pressed up against me, the physical pressure  from this caused a small moan to escape my lips, which was met with Frank biting and tugging on my lip gently. his hands moved from my hips and attempted to make there way up my shirt. which didn't happen.

❗️SMUT OVER❗️
i pulled my face away from Franks, a red shimmer now appearing on my face. "um so, is it okay if we stop i just, idk, everything got a bit too much" and with that he practically Jumped up off of me and re took his seat next to me. "of course y/n! i'm not gonna ever make you do anything you're not comfortable with or make you go any further than you're comfortable, i wouldn't dream of it" a small pitiful smile appeared on his face. i sat up and pushed myself over to him, my head falling on his shoulder and arm around his waist; "thank you frankie"
"shush don't thank me pretty boy it's okay" he placed a small kiss on the top of my head as we refocused our eyes on whatever nonsense the tv was now playing.

~

🍄🌸 don't forget to comment and vote! all interactions are very very appreciated! 🌸🍄