partayyyyy

A/N: hi guys! alex here, i just wanna apologise (yet again lmao) for like not updating for months. a few things have been happening as well as this current (and hopefully last) lockdown just generally impacting people's mental health negatively in the U.K.  i hope you've all be doing okay and enjoy this chapter! <3

TIME SKIP A FEW WEEKS IDK

however much i hated to admit it, Jordan seemed to click quite well with our group. me and Frank still didn't like him but the other guys did. him and Mikey even seemed to be getting a little bit friendly, which Gerard was happy about. not about them getting friendly per say, just that Mikes had found someone to make him happy. whether that be a friend or something more.

today was saturday and i had no plans as usual however i don't doubt that Frank'll come over to annoy me at some point. i stared up at my ceiling whilst Counting Worms by Knocked loose blared through my speakers. i honestly don't know how we haven't had a noise complaint yet, i mean i can't see my neighbors enjoying the wonderful vocals of Bryan Garris every morning. before i had the chance to drag myself out of my bed and therefore my man cave my phone rang. it was Gee.

( y/n, Gee)
helloooo?
wassup my bruddah?
god you always sound so stupid talking like that. like really Gee you're not much of a roadman are you
least i'm not a short ass like you or your lover boy
haha very funny now what made you grace me with your ever so sexy voice this saturday morning
well we're all going to a party later and was just ringing to see if you wanted to come too?
when you say "we're all" who does that include?
well i've already confirmed with Mikey Ray and Frank and they've all said yes so just those guys
thank god for tha-
oh and your best buddy jordan
wow gerard thanks you really know how to lighten my mood
awww you're welcome y/n i mean we all know how much you love me
oh yes i love you ever so much gerard
dickhead
wanker
anyways before you continue flirting with me i need to go, frank said he'll be at your place at 8ish
cool cool i'll see you then
see you later dickwad

TIME SKIP
it was dead on 8pm when the obnoxiously loud honk from Frank's car appeared out of nowhere. i grabbed my phone and threw on my camo jacket and walked out the door. whenever i saw Frank i always immediately started beaming and sometimes even began to skip which in this case is what i did. my skipping came to an end when my fingers wrapped around the door handle of frank's rusty-mobil  and flung the door open "hey pretty boy". the words rang through my ears and sent a rush of serotonin through my system and a load of blood to my cheeks causing a peachy blush to appear. "heeey" i replied, as soon as my bum connected with the leather of the passenger seat i felt Frank's calloused hand lay down on my right thigh, giving it a slight squeeze. we never felt the need to speak during our car rides, both Frank and I enjoyed taking in the surrounding sounds whether that be the hum of the motor or the bellowing of whatever vocalist was on through the speaker.

i haven't been to a party in such a long time so this will definitely be bitter sweet. on one hand i was looking forward to having a drink and spending time with my boyfriend and friends, Ray always gets very philosophical when he's drunk, it's quite amusing. however on the other hand Jordan's going to be there. i just don't have a good feeling about him. he's always giving me weird looks, well i say looks more like stares. i try and keep away from him as much as possible but what can i do when my best friends like him.

it wasn't much longer until the hum of the engine became non existent and we were stepping out the car. hand in hand Frank and I entreated the house and pushed our way through the ever growing crowds until we came across the living room and found Gerard attempting to do Just Dance which he was clearly not succeeding at and due to his flimsyness i'm going to put that down to him being seriously inebriated. "hey Mikes!" Frank shouted and for an instance dropped my hand and took a seat next to Mikey, not long after pulling me buy the hips down onto his lap. i smiled down at him and him up at me before placing my right hand on his neck and placing a soft kiss on his lips. a small sigh of pleasure leaving his mouth. my bliss was soon destroyed when i noticed him. he was standing there in the corner, placing his drink up to his lips and taking a sip. his eyes locked on me.

QUESTION: i was thinking of maybe doing a Jasper Hale x Male Reader fic but idk if anyone would be interested in that so uhhh comment if you would tyyy

~

🍄🌸 don't forget to comment and vote! all interactions are very very appreciated! 🌸🍄