turtles (idk i couldnt think of a name)

A/N- hi!! this is an actual chapter i just wanted to apologise for not updating this story in a while, i've had a bit of a writers block but i have ideas again now!!

ALSO, i have a new story up. it's a draco malfoy x male reader y/n fic (it's called why should you treat me like a princess). him and cedric are kinda rivals, possessive draco yanno all that good stuff so pls go check that out if you're interested!!

but yeah i hope you enjoy this, and if anyone thinks of a better chapter name then feel free to comment it lmao

🧚🏻‍♂️🧚🏻‍♂️🧚🏻‍♂️
it was finally Thursday which meant the last day of school for a few weeks, it was finally the easter holidays which meant two whole weeks at home to do whatever i want, and maybe a few days out with the guys and Frank. and it meant it didn't have to see the new kid for fourteen days. i still haven't been able to think about what it was that i didn't like about him. maybe it was just because he was so cocky and full of himself.

as soon as the soles of my vans collided with the grounds of the sixth form building a pair of hands winded themselves around my waist and a head placed itself on my shoulder. "hey sweetcheeks don't think i've seen you round these parts before." before my hand had time to slam into this persons face i realised it was Frank. "fuck off Frankie" i scoffed. it was too early and i was too tired for jokes. "sorry" he chuckled; "did you sleep okay last night?"
"yeah i slept good, i mean whatever would i do skewing on my own without you by my side?" i pretend to faint dramatically. "haha very funny, now come on everyone's waiting for us init he canteen." we walked hand in hand to the food hall, i always looked forward to my daily slice of pizza in the morning. my small bubble of happiness was quickly popped when i noticed the grey tracksuit, brown spikey haired boy sat at our table. great. just great. just fucking great.

our butts sat on the blue fold up chairs that were connected to the yet again fold up tables that the canteen was full with. " well looky here the love birds have returned" Ray fake swooned over us. "just cause we're your favourite couple ever frofro doesn't mean you have to tell us all the time" i reaches my hand up and ruffled his hair. that was one of the worst things about being short, everyone else could reach my hair and i can't reach theirs. i could feel Jordan's eyes on my throughout this interaction. i was about to say something when Frank spoke up. "dyou wanna stop staring at my boyfriend mate?" he growled.
"someone's a bit touchy" Jordan scoffed. it was then when i heard an 'ooooo' coming from Gerard. i shot him a glare signalling him to shut up before i threw what was left of my pizza in his face. after a few awkward minuets of silence i heard a small whisper from Mikey; "so what lessons does everyone have today?"
"me and Frank just have psychology, first thing, so we're just gonna ditch after that, no point staying in school if we don't have too" i whisper back.
"oh that's cool" mikes replied.

TIME SKIP to during psychology
Frank's POV
i couldn't wait to get out of here. i finally get to spend a whole weekend with y/n with no worries of homework or school the next day. i could finally show him my wonderful endless talents and cook for him, three whole meals every day. and oh my god the amount of films we could watch in that time. i loves looking after him, it made me feel all warm inside. his mum was out for the weekend too which meant i was able to finally play him a song i'd written for him without the embarrassment of his mum hearing. y/n loved my singing, he always begged me too but 80% of the time i said no. part of that was because then whenever i did sing for him it would be more special.

i was soon pulled out of my daydream when y/n tugged on my sleeve. "what's the answer to number 13?" he looked up at me with those big puppy eyes of his, and i just smiled down at him. "pretty sure it's 'dependent'"
"thankyou" he smiled at me. i loved his smile. the way it took up his whole face and the way his lips curled up at the corners. it had to be one of my favourite things about y/n.

~

🍄🌸 don't forget to comment and vote! all interactions are very very appreciated! 🌸🍄