ive lost my light

it'd been about a month since the guys had left me alone with Frank, despite it being for no longer than 12 minuets. since that fateful interaction we had started to get to know each other more and yeah i guess at this point in time i would class him as a friend. i mean i kinda had to, i'd come out to him a week or two ago not out of any want or need to i only did it because Frank, along with Gerard, Ray and Mikey, had surprised me one morning without me being the slightest bit aware. as i didn't know that they were well in my house i'd proceeded to pull myself out of bed in just boxers and the baggiest shirt i owned and near enough fell down the stairs and had the fright of my life when i was greeted with 4 smiling faces. now this wouldn't have been a problem if i'd had my binder on or if i didn't sadly posses two quite obvious lumps of fat on my chest. frank didn't care, he wasn't phased. i was still the same small, timid, blue haired, smoker boy he'd met on his first day at our sixth form. much to my annoyance, my friends plan had worked. if they hadn't of practically stranded Frank at my house that day we wouldn't be friends now i guess.

he'd started coming over to mine on his own a bit more recently especially during the night if i couldn't sleep or i'd had a bad dream. i'd also grown to realise he gave the best hugs out of everyone. he basically combined my favourite traits of my three other hug dealers into one.
tonight was one of those nights. i'd had a fucked up dream again about giant mutant snakes so i did the second best thing that i knew how to do in these situations. i picked up my phone, opened mine and franks messages and sent him the otter emoji (🦦). that was our, well my code for "come over pls:(" to which he replied 'ofc , be 10 mins'. knowing that in 10 minuets id be able to get back to sleep pleased me. even though i despised sleep i couldn't bare another sleepless night. i threw on a tshirt that i'd stolen from Gee, due to our height difference the tshirt was practically a dress on me but it was comfy so it didn't bother me much, and some baggy boxer shorts. shortly later i heard a faint knock on the door followed by a text from Frank which read "here :)". i zombie walked down the stairs, gently unlocked the door as to not wake my mum up. she was getting used to waking up with Frank in our house as she realised it helped me sleep and she knew if i slept then it'd make her life easier. as i peaked through the crack in the door i spotted Frank who gave me a small smile, i stepped back allowing him to enter and without saying a word i dragged my half asleep legs back up the stairs and into bed knowing Frank was right behind me. we didn't have to say anything. the silence was comforting. i was only in bed a few seconds before i felt his hands snake around my waist pulling me closer to him, his head resting just left of the nape of my neck. i took one of his hands in mine and traced the inked letters that covered his fingers. this was becoming a set-in-place routine but i was okay with it, and i mean i hope Frank was too. his hands were bigger than mine so it was a lot easier to give up holding his hand and just resort to holding an individual finger or two. as we both fell back to sleep i felt his face start to bury into my shoulder which was shockingly followed by a small open-mouthed kiss just above my shoulder blade. what.

TIME SKIP
when it comes to me, i'm very black and white when it comes to friendships. i'm either very standoffish or i'm clingy as fuck, probably too clingy so me making me friends hug or cuddle me wasn't unusual. but a kiss was. no one i'd ever been friends with did this. i could still feel where his lips had been. i shivered at the thought of it. Frank had seemed to have gone back home once i had woken up so i tried to go back to sleep. that thought was quickly dismissed. i felt the mattress dip under me which was followed with two hands making their way around my sides again. Frank. i smiled to myself. pretty sure he thought i was asleep so i rolled over, still being hugged by him and nuzzled my face into his chest. "morning y/n" he said lightly. it was too early to talk so i just groaned in response.
"frank?"
"yeah?"
"you are comfortable with this right? like me being all clingy and shit" yes i did just say it was too early to talk but i wasn't about to go another second thinking that i might be making him uncomfortable. "what? no? if you were making me uncomfortable i would've told you to fuck off by now" he responded playfully, he laughed, his warm breath gliding past my neck causing me to shiver the same way i had done last night when i'd received the kiss which i still hadn't acknowledged.  "so uh Gerard messaged me and asked whether we wanted to go over to his later on for some drinks" he whispered not wanting to make me jump. "only if it's later on cause i'm too comfy right now"
"okay okay" he muttered squeezing me tighter. my face was currently be pressed into his scorpion tattoo. however dysfunctional the scorpion was, i liked it.

TIME SKIP Frank's POV
after returning back to y/n's place after getting changed into some black jeans, a black top and a black hoodie which had what could only be described as a vampiric looking mouth on it, i went up to his room only to find him face down on his bed. i coughed to get his attention which seemed to startle him a bit. "sorry" i gave him a pitiful smile as he peered up at me from under his hood, "but we have to go" y/n didn't look happy whatsoever at my latest revelation so i ended up pretty much dragging him out of bed and into my car. he had a grandad-esque jumper on, some skinny black ripped jeans and some classics black old-skool vans; his now faded blue hair falling onto his forehead.

as we arrived at the Way house hold, i placed my hand on the small of y/n's back to usher him in the house, his earphones in his ears as always. even though they made him seem sort of antisocial he always looked peaceful with them in.

we made our way into the house and followed Mikey downstairs to the basement. as we got there Gerard and Ray were already sat on the floor with a bottle in front of them. this didn't exactly mean anything other than a game of spin the bottle.  me. y/n and Mikey followed the two boys already sat down and formed a circle. "are you really using a shitty drinking game as an excuse to get off with me Gee?" y/n blurted out.
"you know i could make out with you any time i wanted" Gerard said with a smirk on his face which only lead to the whole group gasping out in laughter.  after everyone else, apart from y/n, including my self had had their go which included Mikey freezing up when Ray had to kiss him which only resulted with a quick peck on the cheeks; it was y/n's turn. he cautiously span the bottle. we all watched it spin and then slow down
and then land on me.  i looked over to y/n who was fiddling with the sleeves of his jumper not wanting to look up, i knee-walked my way over to him and stopped just in front i leaned in and whispered to him "we don't have to do this is you don't wanna okay?" he gave me a reassuring smile and placed his fabric covered palms on my face.

Y/N's POV
Frank leaned in, his hands back in their usual spot on my waist and placed his lips on mine, applying little to no pressure, then removing them a few seconds later, smiling at me before making his way back to his seat. i was clearly blushing as all the over guys wolf whistled at us. 

after a few more drinks i felt my eyes begin to shut. i didn't fancy falling asleep on a basement floor however i also didn't wanna move. before i could fully drift away i felt two arms make their way under mine, yanking me up "cmon y/n" he managed to muster, sounding sort of out of breath from having to lift me up with no help from myself or the other guys. at this point i was sort of maybe kind of intoxicated  so i took my opportunity and wrapped my arms around Franks neck and swayed, as if to mimic dancing. my attempts failed and soon enough i found myself in the guest bedroom, with Frank placing me down and laying next to me. "what so i don't even get a cuddle then" i mumbled, giving Frank the side eye. "cmon then" he signalled for me to get on top of him. before i laid my head on his chest i gave him a wonkey smile which was followed by his lips on my forehead, holding them there for a second as if to not loose the moment. as his lips parted with my forehead i scrunched up my face, pouted and pointed to my lips. Frank chuckled and gave me one last kiss, this time on the lips. i felt myself melt into it slightly to only be disappointed when he pulled away. i knew i wasn't gonna be able to bargain with him anymore so i just gave up and fell asleep, listening to his heart beat as i did.

~

🍄🌸 don't forget to comment and vote! all interactions are very very appreciated! 🌸🍄