modesty

I'm going to show him Oxford and all it's glory. I walk with him to his house to drop of his bags and he wants to change clothes. "So, what's your first name" "noach" "wow that's a beautiful but hard name" "yeah it is" "Can you at least try to be a talker" I ask while laughing. A lady walks towards us with a card "Hello, I'm from elite models and...." "I'm not interested" i've grown familiar with people like that, just like how i've grown familiar with the voice that live in my head. Noach breaks the flow of thoughts. "Look, a foto from the painting from oscar wilde" He says while picking a newspaper and paying for it. Oh no. "You look like it" "do I" I chuckle nervously. We arrive at a very little flat in the middle of Oxford. when we come in I instandly look at the mess he already made. "How long have you been here?" my hands ache while I'm trying to resist the urge of cleaning up. "Two days" "How did you manage to make this much clutter??" "it was pretty easy" "I don't want to sound like a mom but you should clean up" "You sound exactly like my mom" he says while icking up a shirt and sniffing it. My stomach curls together. "I'l wait outside" I say before rushing down.

I try not to think about how dirty that shirt must be while we're walking towards my house. It's not far from Oxford and it is my tiniest house. When we get there Noach's mouth falls open. "Do you have a problem?" I ask while trying to understand what he's doing. "This is my little country cottage, it's quite modest." I say. "Modest??!!!" He yells "it's huge!".