please stay or go

I can't sleep anymore. My mind constantely drifts towards my father on the tree. I know that the tree is still standing in our garden in London. I regret not cutting it immediately. Always if I see it i can hear his voice. My mind plays his voice it tells me of it reassures me it loves me. He loved me. And I killed him. I grab the revolver and put it down again I'm used to the pain it doesn't bother me anymore. I grab a Knife out of my drawer and cut a straight line through my eyebrow. Blood flows into my eye. I look at the mirror and wipe the blood away. I see no cut in my eyebrow my face is as impeccable as ever. I hit the table.

My sister (who died when i was 2) appears. "Stop torturing yourself Dor" She says with her sweet childish voice. I look at her and want to give her a hug but my arm sail right through her. My eyes fill with tears "Why are you constatly so sad" she asks. "It's like a circle I never escape, I do try but when I try I just waste energy. All I want now.....all I want..." is death I think. "I'm fine"I say to her. "go to our parents"

I open a drawer, sleep pills, you can take two a day. Fuck it, I take eight. I tremble and fall. Sleeping at last. I hope i'll have a dreamless sleep.