slow suicide

I'm changing in my closet. When i come back Noach is looking around in my room. "You have pretty much antiques" "i do" my phone rings. It's emily, my bestfriend/ sister she is the only one who knows about al this. "Hi emily" "Hi dori, how are you doing?" "I'm fine" "no nightmares" "no nightmares" "Did you cut again?" yes, "nope" "have you gone to a psychologist?" "you know that's not possible" "Did you drink" "not exessive"I laugh "did you use self medication again" "you can just call it drugs" yesterday I did but I'm not going to tell her. " did you already sell the revolver" "nope, you know it was from my father" "I'm coming to oxford next week, can I and my fiancee stay at your place" "wait, fiancee, did kelly ask you?" "yes" "omg, congrats. Of course you can stay here." Noach was looking at an old chinese vase when he almost knocked it over. "Noach, I suggest you don't touch vases" "do you have a friend over" Emily asked. "no, a new student I show him around" "good for you".

I think about the first time I met Emily, she was sixteen. I tutored her on math when one day she asked very much questions and I just broke. First she was like a younger sister but now she is, 29 while i'm stuck somewhere around 20. So she acts like my older one.

"Who was that" noach asks "It was my sister." "You have a sister?" "no, that's why I just talked to her" "Why were you talking about drugs" "In highschool I had a drug problem" "then how did you come to Oxford" "well I didn't tell anyone and I didn't deal or used them at school" "Didn't your parents suspect anything" "my parents are dead" "Oh I'm sorry" "no problem" "so what did you use?" "what did i use? what did i not use i a better Question, uhm I used heroin, cocain, marijuna, opium, really almost everything" "what's your favourite" "none, they all destroy your life." He didn't know that I used these drugs scattered over almost two centuries or something. "Why did you use them" To numb my feelings and self medicate I think."life of the party, curious and dumb" I say while putting a sigaret in my mouth. "you want to know why I smoke?" "yeah" " It's slow suicide" I say cheerful and he starts to laugh. My mouth curls up into a smile, a real one, that was a long time ago.