beautiful souls

emily's pov

I move him into his bed. I pet his head and look at the inside of his wrist and begin to count. Last time right were ten cuts and left twenty. I count right sixteen and left thirty and some of them are deeper then I can remember. I curl myself into a ball and lay down beside him. I didn't know you could cry in your sleep. Dorian suprises me everytime.

I wake up and wake him up. He groans and turns his back to me. I get a glass of cold water and fling it in his perfect face. He jumps out of his bed and snatches the cup out of my hand before showering me in ice cold water. I laugh, he smirks. It's a genuine smile, no smirk. He throws some water in my neck. I scream, that fucking little depressed bitch. after a while of running through the whole house, I'm brushing his hair. "So, what dream was it" his posture changes and his eyes fill with tears. "Germany" He says "OOO" I say. Why did he have to experience such awful things. and he can't talk to anyone with it, no one gets him. Dorian is the most beautiful kindest soul I have ever met.

Noach pov

What if he is Dorian Gray. He won't be a kind person it's all and act. He doesn't have a soul if it's really like the book. Well at least the ending is different so maybe the whole story is different. I have to find out what the fuck is happening here. I look at the painting, it's perfect and it didn't get old. I should ask him but if he isn't he'll think I am a fucking nerd.