sisterhood and curiosity

Emily's pov

I hear stumbling through the house so I go to Dorian's room. I try to open the door. It's locked. I hate it when Dorian locks his door. "dorian, Is everything ok?" I ask "Everything is fine" I hear him say in a broken voice. "Don't lie to me" His door opens half into my face. He is almost crying. "What's the problem"I ask in a low and reassuring voice. He looks me terrified in the eyes and I get it I slowly walk him to his bed and sit down with him. He lays his head on my lap. I pet him. Why does life do this to him, why is life so cruel, I've never met a person as loving and kind as Dorian. It makes me furious he has to endure such pain and I want to take it away really bad. I look down and see that he fell asleep. I pray to god he won't have a night terror. I look at his beautiful perfect face as a tear streams down his cheek.

Naoch's pov

I haven't been able to sleep. My mind constantly thinking about the painting in MOMA. I recgnized the rings from somewhere. So I looked up a picture of dorian on whatsapp and guess what, same rings. Maybe Dorian Gray was a true story maybe Dorian is an asshole like in the book. Well his face is perfect as far as I know.