extroverts

"dori, you didn't age a day" Emily says. I look at her and mouth "low blow" kelly looks at Emily with a frown and whispers "you don't treat yor little brother like that, you look taller" She says. I chuckle. Emily has pushed herself through the door and is now in the hallway. I look irritated at her and she smie her charming smile at me. "why don't you have the same last name?"Kelly asks "why didn't you ask earlier?" I ask, "I didn't know your name was Dorian Gray, I thought it was just Dorian walker" I laugh, it sounds ridiculous. noach screams that he can't find the shelves with psychology books and Emily looks at me with one raised eyebrow she smirks and runs towards the library. "Anyways, why are you two so early I didn't let the house get cleaned yet." "we had a day earlier of so here we are" "without teling me?" "I knew it was a bad idea but Emily says you're to controlling with your life" "she has a point, always difficult when a sibling is right"

I come iinto the library and I a shy Noach with the talkative Emily. And my mind goes oh shit. "kelly meet Noach, a friend of Dorian" "we're classmates I only know him for a day" "Oh come on" Emily says and rolls her eyes. "Noach, don't be terrified but this monster is called an Emily, she won't talk or bite your ears of if you slowly back away" I say. Noach and Kelly begin to laugh. "You can stay for dinner" emily says to noach, and I look at her liek she is about to explode in the middle of buckingham palace. "great idea" says kelly "fine"