I guess that's why I love you ♥ | ✨

Nov 27, 2018

A/N: Three fics in a row, guys I deserved some recognition. Granted, they're not checked twice and are all bullshit, but hey, I'm being productive here, please give me love.

Request: Can you do Annabethxfemale reader who is a Hades child? On the Argo if you can tysm

Words: 665

Warning: Nothing except my horrible habit of not double checking my writing so this may be full of mistakes bye-

It was hard for Y/N not to feel completely out of place on that ship, so many powerful demigods with loveable personalities, smart, strong, attractive.

And then there she was, a daughter of Hades that had the opportunity to go on that quest as technic support and backup, heck, even her little sister had the chance to be one of the seven.

Hades Children had the fame of being a bit emotional, especially Nico and Y/N being who they were, loving who they wanted to love.

Her favorite moments on that place were always at night, the sky as her only company and sometimes she even allowed herself to visit Leo on the controls, she could tell he had problems, but being a demigod it wasn't a surprise. Maybe that night could be like those, she didn't feel like being alone.

"You okay there?"

Y/N turned around and saw her girlfriend smiling at her, though it was a beautiful sight, her stomach revolved with concern.

"Hey, Ann" she mumbled.

"Well that doesn't answer my question at all," Annabeth approached slowly, "Wanna talk about it?"

"It's stupid, you'll get upset if I tell you"

"I'll also get upset if you don't"

There was a moment of silence before Annabeth reached to Y/N's place, holding her hand tightly, she stayed silent, she knew her well enough to not urge her into spilling her secrets, she had time.

Five minutes later, Y/N put her head on Annie's shoulder and whispered:

"Why am I so worthless?"

Annabeth didn't speak, she kept waiting for her to continue.

"Everyone has a big destiny to fulfill this war," Y/N started, "a prophecy with their names on it, godly parents appear in their dreams and have deep, emotional conversations with them about the future, and all I got is a small sword and some abilities so I can talk to my dead mother"

"Y/N..."

"I'm ready to be part of something bigger, Annabeth, why can't it be me? Why does it have to be my younger sister? I don't... If she dies, I don't think I'll be able to handle it"

"Y/N, you are part of this as much as everyone else" the girl stated, "I know that the fact Hades hasn't talked to you in a while is driving you crazy, I know how much you want to trade Hazel's destiny with yours, but there's a reason you're still here, there must be something you have to do in the future"

"I wish I could believe that as much as you do" She laughed bitterly "but the truth is that I'm not even good enough at being creepy like Nico, I represent no menace to monsters nor giants"

"You're wrong, you are as capable as anyone else, a great fighter and even more of an amazing girlfriend... that's why I love you" she squeezed her hand gently, "Why would you want to be part of something as terrifying as a prophecy anyway? you've seen the things we have to go through when we are fighting their battles, most of us never come back the same way we were before if we even get to survive. This is no gift Y/N, this is the burden we are forced to carry"

Y/N blinked in surprise, it was the first time she listened to Annabeth rant like that about the situation, about herself.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to worry" she excused herself.

"It's okay, I guess I needed to hear this from you," Y/N said, "you are the only person that can help me get my shit together"

Annabeth laughed, her voice a melody that soon became Y/N's favorite from this world and the next.

"Yeah, I think you might be right on that."

"I guess that's why I love you"

Instead of answering with the usual smooth comment, Annabeth closed the gap between them with the gentlest of kisses.

Hey, I actually liked how this small fluff went? what about you guys?

-Danny :D