Child of Hades w/ Annabeth Hcs ღ | ✨

May 6th, 2021

This was also one of the older requests, and I digress it isn't my best work, I am sorry. But it is something and we're holding it to that! And these are headcanons, as requested! Sometime I read over that, lol.Pairing: Annabeth x Hades!reader Request: Uhm hi! I was wondering if I can request a Annabeth x male Hades kid hcs? It's fine if u don't want to and u don't hav to prioritize it if u do, I was rlly just wondering and uhm I'm rlly awkward sorry I don't know how to end asks ;-; Word count: 500 or so Warnings: None-Asja

Okay, so we all know that Annabeth is smart and stubborn. Don't try to go all 'I am dangerous, I am death' on her, she won't take it.

She first sees you as an interest. She knows Percy, how he is strong. She knows how hard of a life your brother had, and she wants to know how to break down whatever you're hiding behind.

Let's face it, you're probably not the most approachable person. Be it the aura of death that surrounds you, or the fact you keep running away from Annabeth.

It is not like you want to, but she makes you feel the same way monsters do and that's not a go sign. With this, I mean heart beat high, sweaty, brain fuzzed. It must be those grey eyes that could kill you.

Much like you, Annabeth was in denial. But unlike you, she still wanted to be closer to you, train with you and generally speaking be your friend. Although, if someone asked, she would not deny any such thing.

Gradually you both get closer and seek each other out more often. Annabeth might sit at your table someday, if she pulls the right strings.

As you are warming up to each other, the whole camp slowly will start shipping. They see it as enemies, to friends to lovers, while you two never were enemies to begin with.

Nor are you friends, accordingly.

Moving on to when you both probably almost died during a monster attacked and kissed, shall we? There is till a lot of denial going around, but now it's only when people ask. The staring is not obvious, but the starry eyes are.

Nico will probably run away if you ever want to vent about your love for Annabeth. Bad memories for Nico there. Hazel, when she visits, would be delighted to gush about your loves.

Lots of handholding, but nothing else. It's that you're still a child of Hades and Annabeth is the fearsome leader. Although, around the younger campers you both go soft really.

You would try to impress your girlfriend by winning all the camp games. Don't color her impressed when you push a literal child away to win at lava wall climbing. She scolds you and forces you to take care of the kid.

In private, you both get closer, cuddle more and all. Sometimes you both meet at the Hades cabin and just chill together, working without disruptions. Those are the more productive days because you both get the best out of each other. You can better focus if someone else focuses too.You then sit next to each other, or half entangled, and just be together