Halloween Cuddles ღ |✨ (Annabeth xPiper xGN!Reader)

Oct 21st, 2020

A/N: I hate uni! That's why I'm spending every waking moment of my life doing these instead of my work -Danny

Words: 629

Request: Could you do Annabeth x Piper x gn!Reader, where the whole gang went trick-or-treating or something and eventually the others went home and the three of them end up having a horror movie marathon at Annabeth's house? Y/n was going to go home afterwards but took one step outside and,,, scary. Decided to stay the night, much cuddling ensues?🥰

"Are you sure you guys don't want to stay?" Annabeth leaned on her doorstep, watching as her friends organized to either get a ride or waiting to be picked.

"We're gonna stay up all night watching horror movies," Piper said, leaning on the opposite side of the frame.

"Nah, I'm fine," Said Leo.

"Yeah, gotta study for some tests tomorrow too," Jason replied, climbing onto Leo's motorcycle.

"What about you, Y/N?" Annabeth nudged their side as Y/N walked back into the living room.

"I think I'll have to call it a day, girl," Y/N sighed.

However, Y/N did stay longer, chatting with Piper while Annabeth made sure everyone got into their rides safe and sound. Suddenly it was 10 pm, and Y/N had to hurry, they said hurried goodbyes and rushed to the entrance. Once outside a chill ran up their spine.

The place was deserted, only the soft sound of branches hitting against each other and some crickets coming from everywhere. The lights were dim and soft against the gravel, distant cars could be heard too, and even laughter coming from the houses. I would've been a warm, cosy ambience, hadn't been for the Halloween decorations adorning every corner of the street.

Y/N gulped, clinging to their backpack and backtracking all the way up to Annabeth's house. They knocked on the door several times before a very confused Annabeth opened it.

"What happened?" She eyed them up and down looking for any sort of injury. "Are you okay?"

"Change of plans!" Y/N squeaked. "I'm staying!"

"You are?" Annabeth smiled softly. "Why?"

"Y/N chickened out, didn't you hear the knocks! Dude's terrified!" Piper yelled from the living room.

"I am not!" Y/N defended, stepping into the house and hanging their backpack next to the entrance.

"Don't worry, the ghosts can't get you here," Annabeth teased, leading them back to the living room.

"Shut up, Chase," Y/N pouted, sitting down next to Piper. "What are we watching, then?"

"Nightmare on Elm's street."

"Tacky."

"Hey! You dare to stay and judge my movie choices?" Piper scoffed.

"Don't tell me you like it," Y/N argued.

"Hey, we're not here to judge horror movies," Annabeth interrupted. "We're here to get spooked... no matter how shitty the movies are."

***

Forty minutes into the movie the three of them were a tangled mess of legs and arms, Y/N was hugging Piper, Annabeth was cuddling Y/N, and Piper was playing with Annabeth's hands. It was cosy and warm, then Y/N's stomach made a loud noise and they blushed.

"Should I get you something to eat?" Annabeth smirked, looking down at them.

"I... hmm," They cleared their throat. "I mean, I could help you get it."

"No need!" Annabeth disentangled from the hug -not without a few complaints from both, Piper and Y/N- and vanish into the kitchen.

Piper looked up to them and poked their nose.

"You look cute from this angle."

"Thank you," Y/N grinned. "The view is great from here as well."

Piper winked at them, Annabeth walked into the living room ten minutes later balancing three cups of hot chocolate on her hands. Piper and Y/N helped her out, settling everything on the coffee table.

"Enjoy!" She said proudly, kissing Y/N's forehead.

"You're so nice to us, honest," Y/N grabbed their mug and took a sip of their chocolate. "I could get used to this spoiling..."

"Oh, I love spoiling people," Piper grinned. "Tell me what you want, I can get it."

"Really?" Y/N raised a brow.

"Don't, she'll get it for real," Annabeth warned them.

"Nah, I'm fine. You're all I need," Y/N shrugged, leaving a soft kiss on Piper's shoulder.