Poly!pipabeth ABCs ღ |✨

I would ask the anon to ask a lil more politely next time, but then again it did take a year and some to get to. Welp, not getting paid anyways.
Pairing: Poly!Pipabeth x reader, Piper Mclean x reader x Annabeth Chase
Request: could you write pipabeths ABCs if you already haven't thank
Warnings: None
Word count: 2k
- Asnyox

Activities - What do they like to do with their s/o? How do they spend their free time with them?

Both Annabeth and Piper really enjoy being active together, and love to take you with them. Whether it's training, a hike, or visiting an architecturally cool building or monument. Piper tends to whip out the more 'childish' activities- going to a playground or doing silly crafts, while Annabeth tends to prefer going to museums. And what do you bring to the table? That's up to you of course.

Beauty - What do they admire in their s/o? What do they think is beautiful about them?

Neither Piper or Annabeth have ever considered physical beauty as the most important in a person. Piper did at first consider how you looked, but it was quickly outshined by the kindness you showed to those around you. Annabeth tends to fall more for the moments of unconventional beauty- you waking up, safe in her arms, or after a fight, both Piper and you dirty. You couldn't be more beautiful than in those moments.

Comfort - How would they help their s/o when they feel down/have a panic attack etc.?

Both of your girlfriends are amazing at comforting you, Annabeth has years of experience in dealing with bad emotions and Piper has learned a trick or two, not to mention her charmspeak working wonders. Although she has realized that charmspeak tends to not have you deal with your feelings, so they would come back later.

Dreams - How do they picture their future with their s/o?

Piper and Annabeh have rather differing dreams- Piper wishes to be free of responsibility and image, free to go whenever and travel around as long as she can. Annabeth wishes to make something permanent, because even if her suffering is forgotten, her buildings would never be. But, neither has taken the initiative to talk about it, they are aware that they clash, but for now being together is enough. Where the relationship fits in their own dreams they do not know yet, and they are scared to figure it out.

Equal - Are they the dominant one in the relationship, or rather passive?

Annabeth likes being in control, she knows what she wants and how to get there. Piper is less so, she doesn't mind following as it's sometimes easier to simply trust her lovers to plan things. It means less worries for her. It doesn't stop her from organizing impromptu activities, so be prepared for those.

Fight - Would they be easy to forgive their s/o? How are they fighting?

Fights would be rather explosive- not loud, but aggressive anyways. Annabeth has her pride she hangs on to and finds it hard to admit fault, unless it's glaringly her fault. Piper becomes petty about it, perhaps she walks away but keeps glaring, and does not want to talk to either of you. Forgiveness doesn't come easily in this relationship, and it will always take time for fights to truly get resolved.

Gratitude - How grateful are they in general? Are they aware of what their s/o is doing for them?

They never let any help they get go unappreciated. Piper is very vocal about her thanks, and Annabeth likes to repay your favors by doing something in return. Either way, they are aware of what you do for them, as it always fills them with joy whenever you care for them.