Her Favorite People - ღ | ✨(Platonic!Annabeth Chase)

Jul. 13th, 2021

Anonymous asked:

Can you please do an imagine with Annabeth where the reader is Percy's younger sibling and it's basically just where the reader has become like a little sister/sibling to Annabeth and so it's just Annabeth letting the reader get away with anything and treating them like her younger sibling and the reader using it to their full advantage to annoy older brother Percy. Idk if that makes any sense at all, and you can change it however you want. Thank you, and keep up the good work y'all are awesome.

It's time to celebrate our favorite wise girl <3 I took the "little sibling" a bit too literally and you're around five years younger lmao let's say if they're eighteen you're around fourteen -Danny

Her Favorite People -(Platonic!Annabeth Chase xReader)

"Isn't that Percy's last cookie?" Annabeth raises a brow, looking at you with a knowing smirk.

"He already ate twenty!"

"That's impossible, the packages got ten at most."

"Well, I may not know math but I know that eating more than five cookies is greedy."

Annabeth laughs at your retort, she can't keep up the strict act with you the same way she can do it with Percy, you're younger than them by a considerable amount of years, and she's always thought you're adorable. You're really similar to Percy, only slightly less oblivious and a little more quiet.

Percy comes back from the showers and you move away from his bed, leaving the empty package behind. The boy picks it up and immediately notices it's empty. He looks back at you with his mouth open in outrage.

"Hey!" He glances at his girlfriend. "You stood there while Y/N ate my food?"

"Had a really good reason I couldn't argue against," Annabeth shrugs with a small grin. "Come on, seaweed brain, Y/N's doing you a favor. All that sugar in our system will make you bounce off the walls..."

"I already do that without the sugar involved," He frowns, starting to follow Annabeth out of the cabin. "You know eating sweets calms me down," He looks back at you. "This isn't over you little monster!"

You smile innocently at him.

Annabeth has come to adore you as much as she does with her actual siblings, you've known each other for so long it was only natural to get closer, after all you're her boyfriend's family, it's a good thing you guys get along.

Percy pretends he hates it because Annabeth's a big softie with you, but she knows that's all a lie, if there's anyone in this world that loves you with all their heart, that's Percy Jackson. Other campers even joke about how you're the only reason why Annabeth's dating him, because she wanted to become your sister.

You don't mind the jokes at all, if anything you relish on them, and the opportunity to tease Percy endlessly about it. It's all in the best way though, you guys would never fight for real over something so silly.

Annabeth's birthday is here and you've been helping Percy plan everything for it, you're excited because this is the first time he lets you help, last year he said you were too young to organize a proper party, but this time he agreed, he had to walk you through some stuff but you're a fast learner, so before you both knew it the planning was done and now the only thing left was to enjoy the party.

This year is also the first time you get to buy something for her with your own money, something that comes from you and only you. Annabeth get slightly flustered with all the attention she gets from you and Percy, but she plays it cool.

"You really helped with the party?" She asks you.

"Yeah! I invited everyone and helped with the decorations," You reply proudly. "You like it?"

"I do, it's really cool, and really nice of you, Y/N," She ruffles your hair and you complain, playfully nudging her side.

"I want affection too!" Percy pushes you out of the way and hugs Annabeth tightly, lifting her up from the ground.

"That was rude!" You huff, throwing him a piece of the candy you were eating.

Annabeth laughs at Percy's antics. "Let me down!"

"Only if you give me a kiss?"

"Eww," You scrunch up your nose.

"Hey, she was my girlfriend first, you little shit," Percy squints at you. "Before you came around and stole her from me. She gives you all the affection— I'm dying here!"

"Ever since you started dating you're such an attention whore."

Percy gasps, Annabeth cackles and she doesn't even notice when Percy puts her down and walks over to you. You realize you're in big trouble, so you do the obvious and run for your life.

"I'm gonna wash your mouth with soap!" He shouts at you. "I didn't teach you that, who taught you that? You're no longer allowed near Leo!"

"It was Piper!"

"I'll talk to her later!"

Annabeth watches the two of you with a huge smile on her face, she can't stop laughing and she doesn't want to. You two are by far her favorite people in the world.