Poly!Percabeth ღ / ✨

6th of sept. 2022

Look I made Percy's bday fic angst (again?) and I know Danny told me she might write sth fluffy but I will do this one too so y'all can have some fluff before the suffering

Pairing: Poly!Percabeth x reader, Percy Jackson x reader x Annabeth Chase

Request: Hi!!! If requests are still open, would you mind writing a Percabeth x Reader alphabet? If not, could you please do general headcanons for them?Thank you and I'm so glad to see you're back!!! 😁🥳

Warnings: None

Word count: 2.1k

- Asja

Activities - What do they like to do with their s/o? How do they spend their free time with them?

After spending a lot of time in your relationship either A. trying to stop the world from ending or B. trying to stop one another from accidentally dying and C. trying to have a 'normal' live outside of the general demigod struggle, your free time is spend mostly just doing what you would do when you're alone, but then in each others company. The three of you studying together for exams, Annabeth stressing about her designs, Percy really just trying to graduate. None of this is without teasing each other every so often, or just leaning one another, but if anything spending free time together is where you try to be the most normal.

Beauty - What do they admire in their s/o? What do they think is beautiful about them?

Both Percy and Annabeth prioritize willpower and determination over looks. However, Percy does love to compliment everything about either of you, he called Annabeth an angel before knowing her and he does love every molecule of your body. After all this though, both of them do desire you to be a good person above all else. They fell for each other after years of spending time together so if anything who you are is the most important when being in a relationship with Percy and Annabeth.

Comfort - How would they help their s/o when they feel down/have a panic attack etc.?

They ground you with touch. Holding hands is what brings comfort to each of them, it reminds them that you are here with them and in turn they both hope to remind you that they are with you. Percy's comfort mostly stops are cuddles and such, but Annabeth's goes further into the area of advice. She will help solve whatever is causing you discomfort, but she cannot help herself so this advice might sometimes come unsolicited.

Dreams - How do they picture their future with their s/o?

For now your dreams are not going further than entering college in New Rome. Percy sometimes thinks about a possible family, but he would not want his children to ever have to go through anything he went through. Annabeth does not take the relationship in mind when making dreams of her future- she is stubborn, but she knows you and Percy will be by her side no matter where she goes. And you will be.

Equal - Are they the dominant one in the relationship, or rather passive?

Percy likes to be a romantic once in a while, but he also enjoys going with the flow. It really depends on his mood, on the opposite Annabeth likes to take lead and be in control. It brings her calm to know things have been prepared properly so even if you tend to be more dominant, you need to be prepared for her sharing the position with you.

Fight - Would they be easy to forgive their s/o? How are they fighting?

Meaningless bicker is something that often takes place, but it should not bother anyone in the relationship. However, if there is an actual fight happening within the relationship it really does depend as to why. Reckless behaviour is the most common one and forgiveness comes fast, but if you genuinely hurt either feelings in this you will need to fight more for forgiveness, but there will be space to listen.