Annabeths's ABCs ღ / ✨

Feb 1st, 2021

fuck i forgot i had to do this today shit but here you go thanks for making me wanna date once again.

pairing ; annabeth chase x gn!reaer

wc ; 1639

- day

Activities - What do they like to do with their s/o? How do they spend their free time with them?

She really likes training with you. You challenge her in a way that no one else has. You meet her at her level and even go past that to ensure that she gets better. The only time she trains with anyone else is when you're busy.

Beauty - What do the admirer s/o? What do they think is beautiful about them?

as creepy as it sounds, she loves watching you sleep. You look a lot calmer than you do in your waking life, the weight of the world is lifted momentarily as you sleep, her tracing over your features gently.

Comfort - How would they help their s/o when they feel down/have a panic attack etc.?

Annabeth has memorized multiple techniques from things she has read. She takes into account what helps and what doesn't and tries to make up a combination of them to help. There aren't many times where she can't help.

Dreams - How do they picture their future with their s/o?

She often thinks about having a more domestic life with you, burning breakfast and going out to eat instead. She wants to grow with you, not only in career but also as a person. Each time she l=thinks of the future, you're there too.

Equal - Are they the dominant one in the relationship, or rather passive?

She's dominant by default. She knows what she wants and when she's going to get it, but she won't step on you if you try to take a hold of the reins. She really isn't even aware that she's generally the dominant one in the relationship.

Fight - Would they be easy to forgive their s/o? How are they fighting?

Depending on the disagreement, she could potentially ignore you for a whole day. Generally she will just walk away when she gets upset and acts like nothing happened later. You often will have to be the one to actually initiate resolving the issue.

Gratitude - How grateful are they in general? Are they aware of what their s/o is doing for them?

Whenever you would bring things for her while she was working is when she would feel the most grateful. Sometimes she would forget to grab breakfast or maybe she just wouldn't take a break. You'd always show up with a big smile and some food or coffee to save the day.

Honesty - Do they have secrets they hide from their s/o? Or do they share everything?

She tells you most everything, but she tends to hide whenever she is having a hard time. Particularly her nightmares that wake her up frequently throughout the night. She's thankful she no longer screams when she wakes, but talking about the things she dreamt is something she wasn't ready to tackle yet.

Inspiration - Did their s/o change them somehow, or the other way around? Like trying out new things or helping them overcome personal problems?

Annabeth has an issue with being a perfectionist. It's partly because of the pride she felt, that things would only get done and be done right if she did them. Since dating you, she's gotten only slightly better. It was still a work in process, but you were doing your best to show her that she doesn't have to do everything herself.