Watching Horror Movies ♥ |✨/ ☁️ (sister!reader)

Oct 13, 2020

Anonymous asked:

Can you do an Annabeth and sister reader watching horror movies and annabeth debunks them all to make reader less scared

I tried to make it fun and it ended up being all sappy I don't know why??? I might need a hug ??? h e l p -Danny

"Oh my gods, that's a lot of blood– Oh SHIT THAT'S A DEMON!"

"Y/N, calm down," Annabeth suppressed a laugh, watching as her sister practically climbed into the back of the couch so she could be farther away from the television.

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry," She sat down again, gulping. "Oh gods, I hate this..."

"If you hate it so much then why'd you agree to watch them with me?"

"You asked me to."

"You could've said no," Annabeth shrugged. "I can see that you're not a fan..."

"Yeah but it's been a while since we've spent time together," Y/N pulled the strands of her blanket. "I miss this, I don't see you enough now that you're in college..."

Annabeth felt something tug at her heart. She had missed a lot of people, but her sister was right at the top of the list for various reasons, not only she was younger, but she could see parts of herself in her, and she wanted nothing more but to remain as a constant in her life.

"You know, we could stop watching if you want, we can talk instead?"

"What is there to say that hasn't been mention in letters?" The girl shook her head smiling. "I'm not trying to say that you've neglected me, you're still my favourite sister. What I meant to say is... well, we're growing up, aren't we?"

Her smile was nostalgic, she knew that this was the last Halloween Y/N would spend in Highschool, after that she would start college there in New York, even though Annabeth had tried to convince her to go to New Rome so they could see each other more often. She understood Y/N had to build her own life, be her own person.

Still, did it had to be so hard to let go?

"I don't know," Annabeth smirked. "You still curl up all tidy when the witches appear on the screen..."

"Ugh, I can't help it! Look at that thing! It looks so real!"

"Well, if it helps you, I know for a fact the blood is actually syrup in this movie– And see the way the bed moves all roughly? It's because the mechanism under it can't do fluent movements, that's why it moves right and left like it's been pushed and pulled..."

Annabeth continued to explain the logistics of each scene. Someone else would've found it annoying, they weren't there to hear a lesson about the way horror movies were made! To Y/N it was fascinating, how clever it was all, even the makeup artist, she found a strange beauty in the way horror movies were created, or maybe it was just the way Annabeth would describe it all like it was worthy of being in a museum, she had the talent to make her own speeches sound like a professionals' opinion, it sort of was.

"Any questions?" Annabeth said with a teasing smirk. "I could tell you how do they make her head spin like that, but that would take away all the fun..."

"Thank you," Y/N smiled at her.

"No problem," She shrugged.

"Annabeth?"

"Hmm?"

"We can still video chat every weekend, right?" She said timidly. "I mean once I'm off to college, we can still watch movies together even if we're not in the same place... right?"

"For sure," Annabeth ruffled her hair lovingly. "Can't wait to talk about the making of the conjuring– Oh! You'll love how they made Michael Myers mask–"

"I'm sure I will," Y/N chuckled, her eyes glistening with silent tears.

"Hey," Annabeth frowned. "Listen, we'll still be sisters okay? You're my family."

"Yeah, yeah I know," She quickly dried her tears, "sorry, I don't know why I got so emotional..."

"It's okay," Annabeth hugged her. "I understand... I'll miss you too."

They stayed like that for a few seconds, then Y/N spoke up.

"But maybe we can watch a cartoon now? You're facts helped, but I still think that little girl was terrifying."

Annabeth laughed, grabbing the remote and changing the channel to Disney.

"Yeah, she freaks me out too."