⋆͙̈ 1. Into the Fantasy

࿄~ههههه~࿄

-

I didn't know as to why I'm here. I'm supposed to be at school studying. But the new episode of 'Assassination Classroom' was out today. And I have three missions for today.

¹ˢᵗ Buy snacks and drinks for the final mission!

²ⁿᵈ Not to let my parents find out what in a holy cow's milk I did.

³ʳᵈ Last but not the least. Watch my husband peacefully.

Sounds very easy but I did have a hard time with money because I've been saving them for a merch.

Karma in a chibi version.

It's irresistable.

So, yeah. I bought it yestersay with most of my allowance this week. So I gotta walk from school to home. Home to school just not to let my parents find out.

Both of them will be out for work later. And I took the chance to sneak in my own house and open the wifi.

I started streaming.

It was so fun. But it did have a sad ending.

And yeah. That was the last episode. Sadly.

It was still early and I'm just going to get scolded by the teachers so why bother going back to school.

I went to brows different website for any pictures of Karma. It wasn't too long until a notification popped off.

Another merch.

I jumped out of my bed and ran towards the door. It doesn't matter if I couldn't get to eat at break. The bento mom always make for me for lunch is enough. I ran and ran until.

I blacked out?

I can't remember anything.

Except from one thing.

"Are you okay?" A familiar worried voice called out. It's familiar and unusual at the same time.

My heart was beating erratically. Maybe because my whole body's aching. My head is throbbing so much like it's been hit millions of times. Or is it because I've been hallucinating and seeing Karma calling out for help.

࿄~ههههه~࿄

I woke up in a white room.

Karma's not around.

No one's around.

I take that back.

Karma just walked in.

Like, what the fuck? Am I dead?

"We tried to call your parents but your phone broke" he explained. I didn't ask you anything, bruh. But if I were to ask you anything it'll be:

"Can I kiss you?" His attention shifted from the floor to me. I didn't intend to say that out loud. I hid under the blanket and I could hear him chuckled madly. He's mad?

"I helped the wrong person, didn't I?" He asked himself, maybe?

Gahd. What a way to disgust him.

I lowered the blanket under my eyes to see him staring at me.

"Sorry?" I asked. You seem to didn't know anything, mister. I'm willing to starve and exhaust myself just to buy a merch of you.

"You didn't just appeared infront of my car for nothing, right?" He asked.

He's driving. How old is he at this moment? He still look the same way he did in the anime when he's still in E Class.

"Are you illegaly driving?" I asked.

"I asked first" he said.

I clicked my tongue and turned away from him. He's sure is waiting for an answer. This is really the first impression I have to give him? Really? GREAT.

"Fine. I was and so? No one will find out if you keep your mouth shut" he said. That was rude bruh.

Wait, didn't he beat up thugs from a school trip and threatened the witness. Am I going to get tortured?

He was waiting for a response. Still waiiiitttttinnnngggggg.

It was fun to play with him. But I didn't want him to hate me. But it doesn't matter. I know what he likes. I know who he is. I know what he's like and who he is for.

I know he is for and I could change that.

I can if I ever try.

"Why aren't you speaking?" He asked. I was looking for something to write at and he noticed.

He handed his phone to me. I wrote:

"Didn't you told me to keep my mouth shut?"

I saw his eyes twitch.

"Stop playing around or I'll make you pay me for paying your bill and taking you here" he said.

Gahd.

"Where do you live? Can you remember your parents contact number?" He asked.

And I told him where I live.

"And how did you got in here if you live somewhere else?"

I shrugged my shoulder.

He gave me his phone once again.
For me to write my parents number.

It rang.

But another person answered. They didn't know who's (Mother's name) and (Father's name) is.

What the actual fuck?

He sat beside my bed and eyed me carefully. He knocked on my head. And I just noticed it was actually bandaged.

"Your head's too thick for the hit to cause much damage" he said. Jerk! But I still love him.

He called the doctor and said, " She's gone insane, can you check on her?"

Imma punch him if only I don't love him.

I was asked tons of question.

"Her memories were replaced by someone else's. I'm afraid she'll be able to remember anything soon." And then the doctor left.

"God, what am I gonna do to you?" He frowned at me.

Marry me, bitch.

"What's your name again?" He asked.

"(Y/n) (Y/l)"

"Weird name for a japanese" he said.

Hah? I'm not.

"Sorry, I'm sorry but I'm not"

"You don't look like a foreigner"

Then good!!! We have the same nationality!

"I'm (nationality)" I told him.

"Ahh. Liar" he told me. "Yeah, right. Your memories are replaced"

Fuck.

I'm pretty sure, you're just an anime character from where I came from.

Screw you!!!

This is actually all your fault!