⋆͙̈ 20. Asano

It is probably the time where the male protagonist meets his rival, they're gonna have a staring off or glaring fight. It is so intense that you could see lightning connecting their eyes.

It all started from a month ago when you told Karma about all the fanfiction you have read. Where Asano would appear and try to take the reader from Karma or the other way round.

You have also told him that sometimes the real protagonist appears in the middle of the story.

You didn't know that, that left him uneasy. Worrying that you might really meet Asano, you have also told him that you find Asano as a really really hot and intellegent character.

You stared at the two of them back and forth. "Don't stare at me. You don't have the right to." Asano suddenly blurted out.

"Oh really? Then you should glue a paper to your face saying that" Karma retorted.

"What a waste of time" Asano sighed as he walked pass Karma. Karma scoffed before saying,

"Smells like shit"

Which left Asano with countless tick marks.

"What's that for?" You asked him. He then shrugged, flashing you an innocent smile.

~~

"I'm going to pass these early. Are you coming?" You asked Karma as you stood up from your seat.

"No" he replied, playing with his pen as he lazily slumped his back, his feet on top of the wooden surface of the desk.

You hummed, glad you finally know the way around the whole campus. Reaching your teacher's office, you slid the door open, bumping into someone in the process.

Strawberry blonde flashed before your eyes and before you knew it you have already ended ontop of that 'someone'.

Asano groaned as he fell on the the floor with his back. Shocked, you took a moment to process what happened and before you knew it, Karma's already behind you, glaring down at you and Asano.

He grabbed your arm forcefully lifting you off of Asano. He swiftly picked up the papers and pushed it towards you.

"Watch where your touching" Karma glared at Asano. Refering to when Asano attempted to place his hand on your lower back.

"I was just about to assist her" Asano glared back. Explaining about how he is a man with a great self-control and how he'll never dare to touch a girl that's not his.

"You don't have to" Karma could feel his blood literally boil.

"This is a new sight I see from you. " Asano smiled innocently, refering to Karma's angered expression.

A second later, Asano was called by the principal. Asano left with a smirk on his face.

"Stay away from that fuck-face" Karma told you in a more calm tone. You nodded and handed the papers  to your teacher.

"You can be really clumsy on the worst time" Karma groaned.

"I'll remain loyal to you" you smiled, clinging onto his arm.

"How sappy" Karma rolled his eyes.

You slapped his arm in response and glared while saying, "Don't ruin the mood"

"Okay, once again. "

"Karma"

"Okay"