⋆͙̈ 2. Lack of Attention

࿄~ههههه~࿄

-

The doctors ran a few tests on me once again. It's been almost a week since Karma visited and every seconds that passes by bores me.

Worry me.

And scares me at the same time.

Who am I to him again?

A lunatic who suddenly appeared right infront of his car. His looks may look the same as it does when he's still in E Class but his body grew more muscles. Though, he's still lean.

Makes him more hotter than the temperature outside. I left my room to roam again. An unknown person helping me every now and then. He arrived when Karma left.

He won't tell me anything even if I ever ask him. All he does is help me. My body still hurt from whatever accident happened.

And the FACT that the person who actually cause this is NO WHERE TO BE SEEN.

We roam around for a few minutes before returning when we did.

The devil appeared.

He's busy reading something.

"I've been waiting here for exact thirteen minutes" he said, checking his wrist watch that seems very expensive. Though, I already expected that thing, I'm still amused.

"We're only gone for ten minutes" I told him. The man behind me cough and spoke,

"Thirty to fourty minutes, ma'am" is what he said.

"I'm glad you haven't given up on this job yet" Karma laughed at him. So they knew each other.

"I was told by your parents to listen and take care of you. I'm still confused how did I ended up watching your girlfriend" What the fuck? I have cursed Karma tons of times infront of him. He's didn't report all of this to Karma, did he?!

"She's not my girlfriend, Yasuo" Ouch.

Yasuo guy laughed softly. Am I falling for someone else? Jk. Calm down self. We're loyal only to Karma and to 'food'.

"Have you started remembering anything?" Karma changed the subject.

"I told you I live at (address) and my parents are (Mother's name) and (Father's name). What part of the sentence you cannot understand?" I said.

"I won't last a whole day with her" he said, what a way to insult me.

"Yes, she's indeed annoying but still tolerable. More tolerable than your pranks" Hah! Yasuo, let's be buddies!

"Anyways, answer me seriously" his eyes shifted to me once again. It always makes me shiver.

"I already did. What part of it can't you understand?" I complained.

"We did call the number you gave, we checked the address you gave. There were different people living there" he explained.

"I'm from another world" wow that came out unexpectedly.

"Sicko"

"Psycho"

He went silent for a while. And I took the opportunity to tease.

"Is that our nicknames for each other now?" I winked.

"Sicko" he rolled his eyes.

"Yes, psycho" I winked once again.

He clicked his tongue in annoyance and stood up.

"I have better things to do. Excuse me" he said and went to the door.

"Leaving already?!" I complained.

He turned around and glared at me. Shhh, why so rude?

"I'll visit again tomorrow. Just don't miss me so much" he said and left with a smirk.

࿄ ~ ههههه ~ ࿄

June - Fourth Week - Sunday

"You're late!" I huffed looking at him. It was already seven in the evening. The visiting hours lasts at eight.

He also huffed and sat on the couch.

"I went to run a few errands" he said.

"Your excuse!" I hisses and turned around.

"Huh?! That's not an excuse! Right, why am I even here? " he groaned. Right, why is he even here? Because he said he'll visit today. But, why bother?

"Well, I'm sorry. Didn't mean to make you come here after your date" I said, he probably went out on a date with Okuda.

"Excuse me. I've never been into any relationships before!" he replied.

"Excuse me" wow, that words being used tons of times today, huh?

A doctor walked in.

"We'll run a last test to see if her memories went back. If not, we'll just try tests once in a month. You could take your girlfriend out of the hospital in a week. Her injuries are healing pretty fast. We'll take her for a moment" the doctor said. My eyes widen at the word girlfriend but mostly because he just arrived, and now they're taking me away already.

"But he j-"

"Go, I'll wait" Karma said, I decided not to argue. And he didn't seem bother by the fact the doctor thought were girlfriend and boyfriend. Hah!