⋆͙̈ Bonus 2

(A/n): let's pretend no such thing like what happened in the last bonus chapter happened. 

Bonus chapter for Kenji-kun!
(ノ*>∀<)ノ♡

If I cannot date Karma, I'll date his son! Jk...

If I'm older than Karma then maybe his father... but then, he wouldn't have existed -_-')

࿄~ههههه~࿄

"So, what's this thing you want to tell us?" you asked sitting on the couch like a feminine lady while Karma layed down on a careless manner.

"I stole a kiss from my classmate!" He grinned happily. Your gentle smile dropping as you blankly stared at him.

"Good job, Ken!" Karma high-five-d with his child while Kenji's eyes glimmer in amusement, the same with Karma.

"Who's this girl then? " Karma asked while you lowered your hair in shame. You never taught him that, maybe his father did...

[(A/n): But, he's a boy. His name is Asano Gakuro :') jk]

"Her name is [A/n: Immortelle-chan... Jk jk, k I'll stop now] Gakumi" Kenji bashfully averted his parents gaze.

'Shit' you frozed in your place.

"Okay, let me take this phone call for a moment" Karma excused himself for a moment, you nodded at him while placing your hand on his ear to block any unholy fucking words that might come out of your husband's mouth.

"What? Consider your daughter lucky, Akabanes only falls inlove once... Oh, yeah? .... No, no such thing as an arrange marriage or engagement will happen... You wish bitch, I don't like your blood line mixing with mine... Oh, yeah, do tell her to reject my son and face your own embarrassment, she'll probably accept him... Oh no, you shut up. Ha! Goodbye, sucker!" After Karma came back, you didn't even notice Kenji have already left the house to play with Nagisa and Kayano's child.

"Why are you like this?" you asked him, he shrugged and smiled innocently.

"Kenji has gone out with his friends. Let's make use of our freetime, no?" he suggested. You shivered at his tone and decided to make a run for it but remember? You're not athletic.

~~

That night you did not woke up to send your husband off to work. You only woke up to a messy bed the next day.

"Kenji!" you called out, after a few seconds a (h/c) hair appeared in sight.

"Why?" he neared the bed, leaning against it casually.

"Can you get that please?" you asked, pointing to the sleeping robe hung behind the door. He nodded, his feet shuffling onto the floor, he took a chair in the room and climbed over it to reach the hook.

"Are you hungry?" you asked, wrapping your robe on your body as you had managed to put on your undies while Kenji's not looking.

"Daddy made breakfast" he replied, his expression screams boredom.
"He said if you ever woke up again, fortunately, 'Go heat up your own food and take a bath, you probably stinks by now'" and with that Kenji left the room.

"Oh my god, what?!" you screamed.

**

Karma layed his head on his arm, another sleepless night has passed again and he feels like every veins on his head are all ready to pop.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Chill brat: Mission Successful!

Chill bastard: so... I am getting you this new game...?

Chill brat: that's right.

Chill bastard: we're broke at the moment, sorry.

Chill brat: you can't lie to me old man.

Chill bastard: it seems like you don't understand, ken.

Chill brat: you literally bought a new game for you and you hid it from mom.

Chill bastard: she knew.

Chill brat: liar, get me that game or I'm telling mom.

Chill bastard: fine.

Child brat: your working hour is done. Hurry up, the time is ticking. Ticktock, Ticktock! WHAHAHAHAHHA!

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

For a moment, Karma felt totally regretful that he decided to have a child. Or maybe even teaching Kenji his techniques!

**

Let's go back fo the Akabane household...

"WAHHHH! Don't tell me you eat that thing?" You screamed, downing cups of cold water as the spicy-bitter sensation from the food Karma prepared burns from your lips down to your throat.

Kenji shakes his head in response, "Me and dad ate alot safer food" Kenji raised his thumb up.

"What? So, it's all his plans after all" you sighed, steam coming out of your mouth as the cold water eases the burning feeling.

"Why would you do this?" you asked, kneeling down on his side.

"I gain something" he replied, casually lifting his foot up to the kitchen island.

"That bastard...!"

**

How 'bout the Asano household...

"I'M GOING TO KILL THAT BASTARD AND HIS BRAT! THAT DAMN DEMON DARED TO KISS MY DAUGHTER! WITH HIS DIRTY LIPS!" Asano shouted as his wife held him back from the leaving their house.

"I'm happy you're having such a great lovestory" Gakuho fistbomb-ed with his granddaughter.

"Thanks, grandpa" Gakumi replied.

Oh well...

Let's just hope that Karma and Gakushuu don't kill each other for the sake of their children's early blooming relationship.