⋆͙̈ 4. Lost

࿄~ههههه~࿄

-

I held Karma's hand tightly as we walked through the school corridors.

"You wait here, okay? The teacher will be there after a minute" Karma said.

After an exact minute the teacher have arrived. The teacher introduced me to the class and started the lessons.

It was so hard to catch up especially when the teacher's speaking so fast and I didn't even know what he's talking about and we're in 3rd year in High School. I should only be in middle school in 3rd year. Gosh!

After what it seems like eternity our 30 minutes break arrived. It's just really like how it was in the anime. I could let my brain cooldown.

"Get up"

Or maybe no?

"What? "I snapped my head towards his direction.

"I'm thirsty, we're getting a drink" and then,  I was forced out of my seat.

"You're thirsty then go buy on your own. " I tried to pull my hands away from him. I knew exactly it'll be useless.

"I need to make sure you're familiar with the whole school ground so you don't get lost. It'll just 'cause me more trouble" before I knew, he have managed to push me aside to buy drinks.

He handed a (nasty drink you don't like). I looked at it in disgust before pushing it back to him.

"How picky" he smirked.

"That's gross" I rolled my eyes walking ahead of him.

"I know it taste shitty that's why" he explained.

I glared at him walked ahead.

But that was a bad idea.

When I looked back he's gone.

"Karma! "I tried to call for him.

But I never got a response. I look around trying to prove to myself that this is just one of his pranks.

After ten minutes of waiting he never went out. So,  I decided I was really lost so I walked around in hope to find Class 3-A.

I passed by several classrooms but I'm never able to find it not even him. He didn't even bother to come to follow or find me!

I sat down on the bench outside the building. This is hopeless.

I looked around, from all the fanfics I've read, Asano always pops up whenever Karma's not around. I grinned waiting for the strawberry-blonde but he didn't came either.

I'm stuck.

I stood up to wander around again.
I've completely lost track of time, classes must've started by now.

I don't know how long I was walking, all that I know is my legs gave up when I reached the baseball field. I sat down and watched a few students from a class play. There are students that aren't from their class watching too, I could say.

I sat there watching too. Uncertain whether to wander in search of the classroom once again or wait 'til Karma come and get me.

"I need to make sure you're familiar with the whole school ground so you don't get lost. It'll just 'cause me more trouble"

Karma's words rang continuously in my head. Part of me wanted to believe he actually left me for a prank and not just because I was being too much of a trouble.

He's devil sent.

That's something I'm certain about.