⋆͙̈ 5. Lost pt.2

࿄~ههههه~࿄

-

It was already five in the afternoon and I'm still helplessly wandering around the campus. I can never remember kunugigaoka being this big.

"That's not the way home, fool" there he is. I snapped my head towards his direction as he laughed at me.

"How dare you?!" I ran towards him in an instant.

I wanted to smack his head and punch him badly, however, I did found myself hugging him instead.

God. (Y/n), you're doing the wrong thing!

I could say my actions startled him as his laughter died down and he frozed in his spot, barely breathing.

I looked up to him to find him staring right down at me.

"I thought you're gonna left me here" I cringed at my words as I broke the hug.

"U-uh...okay...let's go home" Were the only words he could say as he scratched his head and walked towards the direction he came from.

It isn't too long when we reached the gates.

How the hell I wasn't able to find that earlier?

~~

We got home nearly six.

Or maybe,

we got to their or his...house?

I eyed the place suspiciously.

"My parents lives in the other country so they don't have to travel so far every now and then. They'll be away for two years"

I blinked at his statement.

Does he ever feel lonely?

I was brought somewhere in the house and is forced to sat down on a bed.

Karma walked away to the window, opening the curtains while taking off his upper uniform.

I've dreamt of this so many times!

I looked away from heavenly view to calm myself.

Once I'm done. I found the courage to stare at him once again. He's just staring at me too.

I was expecting a sassy remark but he stayed silent instead. The fuck is happening?

"You're unusually quiet, tomato-head" I laughed trying to brighten up the dying mood.

He opened his mouth to say something but nothing came out.

Oh my god, he's falling for me already?

"A former classmate of mine needed a help, I'll be back late. Don't wait" he told me later on.

Who?

A classmate?

Former......

...Okuda's one of his former classmate.

Wow, his damsel in distress appeared way too early.

I stood up from the bed and went after him. He just came out of another room. It's a mystery how I did manage not to get lost in this house but get lost in the school.

"What if I wanted to wait for you?" is what I asked him.

He stopped in his tracks and looked back at me.

"Then I have to get home early" with that, he left.

I was left in silence alone in the hallways.

It was too silent that all I could hear is the loud thumping in my chest and a clock ticking somewhere in the long corridors of their house.

I was glad at that moment that nobody's near. I don't want them to hear how a few words from Karma 'affected me so much, that he could flip my mood without lifting a finger.

"When do you want your dinner to be serve, m'lady?" I turned around to be greeted by a few servants. I thought I was alone. Oh boy.

"When Karma arrives"