⋆͙̈ 16. Summer Break

1st Day:

"Karma? Karma? Karma?" You kept on calling out, Karma's is hidden under the sheets as he keep clicking his phone screen as he plays.

"What?" He groaned, the heat ouside is killing him, he didn't want to get up and go out with you. Plus, it's a 'break' and he honestly don't want to do anything at this very moment.

"Karma, if you don't get up, your complexion will get paler! You're gonna look like a ghost with pale skin and bloody looking hair!" You tried to force him. Pulling the covers off of his head and harshly pulling his hair.

"Fine fine fine!" Karma rolled his eyes, prying your hands off of his hair.

2nd Day:

"It's so hot!" You groaned as your back slumped against the tree trunk.

Karma's sitting on a certain branch, throwing his empty cartons of strawberry milks to your head.

*hit*

"Oww!!" You hissed, glaring daggers at the male but he only stuck his tongue out to you.

3rd Day:

You were in your room drawing Karma, NAKED. You were randomly scribbling, correcting some lines and making his abs more visible.

You were humming in delight but that didn't last long when a familiar silhouette loomed over you.

"Uhh... hey" you awkwardly greeted.

There stood, the great great, Akabane Karma, his mercuric eyes glaring deep into your soul.

"What the hell is that?" He asked, pointing at a certain part of the drawing. "It's not that small, it's big" he corrected making your sweats dropped but you also felt relieved at the same time.

4th Day:

Since there was nothing else to do, you both decided to get a puppy. A pomeranian. It's fur is colored in a dirty shade of blonde.

"Can we name him Katsuki?" You looked up to Karma, holding 'Katsuki' in your hand. In all honesty, the dog look like Bakugou a lot.

"Why not Bakuhoe?" Karma suggested, you got mad and hit his arm but he only laughed in response.

7th Day:

This day or night left you traumatized.

You both broke in an abandon hospital. "Is this safe? What if someone sees us? What if a spirit follow us home?"

"Ghost aren't true" Karma replied in a monotone. His eyes remain half-lidded due to boredom.

"You never know that!" You scolded, hitting his arm for whoever knows how many times this week.

"Well, I don't believe in them" Karma retorted.

"But I do" you glared.

"Then don't" Karma simply shrugged you off, as his hand reached over the knob of the door that leads to the morgue.

"K-karma!" You whisper-yelled.

"What?" His turned his head towards you. Illegally invading an abandon hospital is already far beyond scary, what's more about entering the morgue that is a part of a hospital where dead people are taken before getting send to a mortuary?

"Let's just leave" you squeezed your eyes shut, as you gripped onto the end of Karma's shirt too tight, but Karma couldn't care any less about his shirt.

"Ghost aren't true!" He glared at you.
Then your gaze shifted to something that passed by the hallway, through the now opened door.

"K-karma..." You called out, your sweats becoming cold as well as your blood, as your knees almost lost it's strength. "L-let's just get out of here!"

"Whatever, your mind is just playing tricks to you" Karma spoke in a sassy tone, but you couldn't careless about the attitude, you both can finally go home.

Suddenly, you got the courage to look behind. You slowly turned your head to look back only to see a flickering light that was off earlier.

You turned your headto face forward, squeezed your eyes shut as you dug your face against Karma's arm.

"Looking back just now is probably one of the most stupidest thing that you did in your life" Karma commented.

"What the-? You knew?!" You asked, terrified that what you actually saw is true.

"Yeah, I've been here countless times" he replied like it was just a common thing.

Is this guy even scared of anything? Ahh yeah right. He is scared of not being scared *-*'. Like, what the fuck?

∴ ════ ∴ ❈ ∴ ════ ∴

(A/n): end of the chapter!!

I wanna write 'til I reach 1k words but hell, the 7th day is freaking scary, I was writting this like 23:20 last night XD.

And everyone in the house was asleep, except from me.

I'm having goosebumps :').

Anyways, TAKE CARE EVERYONE STAY SAFE.