⋆͙̈ 17: Summer Break pt.2

8th day:

The next day after breaking into an abandoned hospital...

... you fell sick.

"This is all your fault" you muttered, as you carefully watched the redhead take care of you on his own.

"Well, you also said that you're bored, right?" Karma rolled his eyes, placing a wet towel on your forehead.

"Yeah, I mean we could've played board games" you whined, the fickle pain in your head feels like someones kicking your brain every one second.

"You could've told me" Karma sighed, seeing the sun still high outside, it's still far 'til the sun sets.

"Oh well, sorry" you rolled your eyes.

10th day:

10th day and you were still sick, you were currently laying flat on your back on your head inside the rolled sheets, like a damn burrito.

"Karma, let me out of here" you called out to the redhead who's playing with his DS on a certain crevice of the bed.

"Yohoo~ KARMA!"

"Shut it, (Y/n)"

12th day:

"Say, Karma! Nakamura invited me to go check this newly opened cafe with her, can I go?"

"Sure, just wait a minute" Karma replied, getting up from the bed, he walked towards you, tilting your head sidewards, attaching his lips on a visible spot of your neck. He sucked on it with occasional bitting.

Your face turned red and steamed.

"There, bye" Karma smiled innocently before walking back to the bed.

[Trivia: Reader got teased by Rio in the cafe due to the hickey Karma has left on Reader]

13th day:

"It's my first time coming here" Sugino's sweat dropped as he entered the gates to Karma's house.

"Yeah, true enough" Kayano joined him while Nagisa deadpanned at the two of them.

"Well atleast he got bored enough to invite us to come over even though we're surely gonna be a bother" Kanzaki joined their conversation. The two nodded while Nagisa mentally thanked the maiden.

"Karma, they're here" You told the redhead who's busy slumped in his seat while scrolling through social media trying hard to find something interesting.

"I know, it's obvious, they're very loud" Karma growled, setting his phone down as he walked towards the door.

"Go get the games" he said, you nodded and went up the stairs.

"What are we going to play first?" Rio asked.

You simply shrugged, having a pillow on your lap as Karma has his hand on your knees. Kinda pervy Karma.

"Truth or dare was it?" Rio suggested before anyone else.

"I don't think that's safe when playing with you" Nagisa commented.

"Yeah, what he said" the rest agreed.

"Okay so... Who spin the bottle first?" Rio asked, completely ignoring everyone's complaints, "Okay me!" She nodded to herself.

She spins the bottle and...

"So, Nagisa! Truth or dare?" Rio asked.

"Truth"

"When do you plan on cutting it?" Rio grinned mischevously.

"Nevermind, I'll change to dare" Nagisa covered his face with a pillow.

"I dare you to cut it!"

"NAKAMURA-SAN!!"

Last Day:

"Not gonna ride that again" You pouted, huffing away from the bike.

"Come on, you did better yesterday from the day you got started" Karma rolled his eyes, forcing you to get on the bike.

"Stay close" you glared at him while he nodded with an empty smile.

And then you got started, Karma stayed still where he is, making you annoyed.

"YOU SAID YOU'LL STAY CLOSE" You shouted to him.

"YOU'RE FINE THOUGH" he shouted back.

∴ ════ ∴ ❈ ∴ ════ ∴

(A/n): sorry //>/~/<//v
I know, I updated quite late. It's already been more than ten days.

Buttttt.....

I'M ENJOYING THE FEELING OF DOING NOTHING SO I LAZED AROUND BUT...

I have to keep updating three books at the same time and I'm dying out of excitement on what to write, lol.

I hope you guys have good day or night.

I'll try to publish the next chapter soonnnnnn, I promised.

Maybe on friday. Heheh ^-^)√