⋆͙̈ 13. Realization

Karma's Point Of View

So, it's not love at all.

Re-thinking about my feelings.

The emotions I feel.

It's not love. It's only an admiration, an admiration you feel for a tool.

I'm not inlove with her.

But now, I could say
.
.
.
.
I've fallen deep inlove with someone I barely knew. But that someone knew me all too well.

And it did not happen out of the blue. I didn't fall for her the moment she appeared infront of my car.

It's when...

That night. In the hospital.

She was crying.

That's when, for the first time in my life, I actually started liking someone.

And eventually falling inlove with that sicko.

First Person Point Of View

"Karma!" I barged into his room, his eyes widening in surprise.

"Uhm, excuse me?" Was all he could say. He took a while to regain his posture before breathing sharply, massaging his temple, muttering something under his breath, he seemed mad though there's hue of pink that dusted his cheeks.

"Sorry, the door welcomed me in and it's not like you knocks too. I didn't mean to scare you" I giggled, pouncing on him. He fell back onto the bed with his back, as I ended up laying ontop of him.

"Tell me, ...do I even.... this damn...n" he cursed, his sharp eyes, glaring deep into my soul.

"Oh, are you mad?" I teased. I've read millions of mangas and watched nearly a thousand of animes to say that he won't hit me.

"Oh god. Why her?" He grumbled, pushing me off of him.

"Awe, what kind of boyfriend are you?" I pouted and faked the sadness.
He hesitated for a moment before letting out a defeated sigh before crawling ontop of me.

His body fell right next to mine, he's way too close to my face. Too close that I could feel his minty strawberry breath fanning my face. His arms snaked around my waist, pulling me closer.

"Am I the best boyfriend now?" He asked, I couldn't help but giggled at his currently child-like attitude.

"Nearly" I replied, and he pouted.

Almost. But, we're not really dating are we?

"What is it that I lack?" He glared at sheets.

"You find it out yourself" I smiled, burrying my face against his chest. I'd like to enjoy this before it is time for us to separate. Or maybe not?

After a minute, he realized how he have been acting earlier. He buried his head onto my shoulder, as his ears turned red.

He was muttering something I couldn't undertand. I did nothing but embraced him. Absorbing his warmth.

"You smell good. Strawberry and jasmine" he soon then complimented. His nose brushing against my neck and the tip of his hair tickling my ear.

I giggled, trying to push him away. Soon, I let out laughters as his fingers found their way onto my sides.

"K-karma!!" I exclaimed trying to pry his hands away but he wouldn't budge.

"Like that?" He lifted his head to face, his face now adorned with his smirk not with the cute pout from earlier.

"N-no, stop it, oww! Idiot!"