⋆͙̈ 14. Under the moonlight

Third Person Point Of View

It was late at night, as the moon light up the sky with clouds and stars adorning the sky, giving everyone a refreshing aesthetic view.

You were leaning onto your window sill. Arms propped infront of you as gaze outside, eyes remained on the view you always like.

"Isn't the moon beautiful tonight?"

"The moon's beautiful tonight"

You muttered both of the sentence consecutively . It wasn't even a second when laughter errupted in your room.

"Is that your way of telling me you love me? You're even unsure what to use"

You pouted, pressing your head against his shoulder. "Can't I just get an 'I love you too'?"

"No" Karma turned to you finally. His fingertips grazing your skin ever so lightly.

"Awe!" You exclaimed, your elbow attempting to hit him but he managed to block your sneak attack."If you don't love me then who is it?"

"Hmm... not telling you" He replied, his teasing smirk, musing the subject.

"Argh! Then who I could kill?!" You turned to him and started your tantrum. Karma shifted his gaze onto the backyard through the window.

Your rants becoming silent to him as his thoughts echoed through his head.
'Should I tell her?'

"Karma..." You called out, tired from your own yelling. "Tell me a lie"

"Huh?"

"A lie" You repeated yourself.

"I know. I mean, why?"

"Just hurry up" you pleaded.

"You're pretty"

"Hey!"

"You asked for it"

You looked away from him. Not mad but embarrassed. Why did you asked him to lie again?

After that, silence engulfed you both.
It feels like Karma wanted to say something he's been holding in the back of his throath. He didn't let himself say it, until now.

"Koīshiteru" Karma blurted out. You, who's not a linguist nor even born as a japanese, you were unfamiliar with the word.

"Uhh? What?" You tilted your head, Karma's gaze fell on you, the corner of his lips tugging upwards slowly, his lips forming a smile, only then you were able to admire his features that the moonlight kiss seemed to highlight.

You traced your fingertip from his temple to his jawline, giving it a soft carress. Karma was never comfortable with people touching him freely, he was never clingy. He's not like what those authors wrote in their fanfiction. He was... never clingy.
But right now, he felt like if you ever pull away, he'll die.

Your cold fingertips, sliding against his warm ones, giving the slightest friction due to how soft and feather-like you're touches are and as to how Karma's pale skin almost represented a female model's so soft and delicate skin. It makes you feel insecure.

His hand grasped yours, however, it'll never be enough to pull you out of trance, as his touch only resulted you to bring another hand closed to his face, cupping his cheeks.

"I love you, Karma"

Karma didn't know why. He have heard you tell him that countless times, but tonight felt different.

Was it because of the romantic scenery?

Was it because...

...this the first time you confessed your love to him since he have realized his feelings.

Karma closed his eyes, enjoying how your cold skin gives him the feeling of excitement.

He knew full well you love him, head over heels for him.

He barely have any reason to hold back.

∴ ════ ∴ ❈ ∴ ════ ∴

(A/n): it's been awhile since I've put an author's note. Right? No? Nvm

I've been contemplating to use Third Person POV more often to let the readers know not only one of the characters feels just like from when I started writing in wattpad nearly two years ago with three different accounts.

We'll be starting with Third Person POV from now on. That's all, stay safe everyone! Love lots!