EPILOGUE

Please check out my new book 'Wrong Direction' as well.  It's not a romance, it's the aftermath of it, of what happens when the love leaves you in the dust.

Three weeks later.

Alexis

Listen there's only so much peonies I can handle after I willingly bought two bottles of Victoria's Secret Dark Peony perfume and lathered on that shit for a year straight. Don't ask me why, I have some weird genetic mutation.

But I am really, really close to developing an allergy of peonies if I haven't already, considering Danielle made sure that everywhere I could lay my eyes on, I see white peonies. I mean, Fred forced her to have an indoor wedding – God bless his heart – so she had to have her way in some way at least. Even a bouquet of peonies bunched shoved up my nose is better than having an outdoor wedding when it looks like it could be hot enough to boil an egg.

"This looks so pretty," Ellie says, looking at the garlands of flowers with stars in her eyes.

"El, you find everything pastel pretty."

"You're way too cynical for your own good," She pinches my arm lightly and I yelp. In melodrama, not in pain.

"Shut up," I whine, "You're feeling a bit more into your zone because it's a wedding."

Ellie gets off of on the romantic shit. You could bring a single flower plucked from a nearby garden and she'd be a goner, whipped for you. I wonder how many flowers Logan got her to have her so in love.

"Hey," Logan says, before sliding in the pew beside Ellie.

Aaron has to sit in the front with his family and I know, I know, we are just in the second row but I miss sitting with him. Especially since I am wearing a pink strapless dress, and my head is filled with the sunglass emoji at my own attire. Sometimes I blow my mind by how cocky I am, maybe I should drop out and start some confidence classes or something because who's doing it like me?

"Aye, you're here," Aaron turns around and flashes Logan a smirk.

"Yeah I was out jerking off."

I snort and Ellie looks horrified, "In a wedding?"

"Babe you know this shit makes me horny now that you're rubbing off on me," Logan's lip twitches as he tries to hold back a laugh.

"You're lying."

"Of course I am, Ellie Belly," He wraps an arm around her neck and pulls her to his chest as Ellie mutters frantically something about her hair.

"So blondie, I got the green light to sit with you from Mom."

"Don't call me blondie," I warn as Aaron smuggles up beside me.

He winks, "I know you secretly dig it."

"No."

"Blondie you caught the Aaron disease, you're not allowed to say anything," Aaron snakes an arm around my waist and drops a kiss on top of my head that has me feeling like a main character in a romance novel, "You look gorgeous today."

Rounds of murmurs pass the room before I have a chance to reply. Fred fidgets with his bow tie on the altar and looks ready to topple over, as he stares at the church entrance unflinchingly.

A beat drops and the piano picks up; I realise with a jolt it's playing wedding dress by Matt Nathanson. Seconds pass which feel like hours when Dani enters, hand in hand with her father, who looks ready to bawl his eyes out.

A hush falls over the crowd, and I hear Nina sniffing. Aaron's hand tightens over my waist as we all take in Dani. She's wearing a princess cut ball gown with a train that looks like it goes on forever. Sweetheart neckline with pearl beads all over the bodice, gives way to a shimmery skirt that moves like clouds around her.

I look over at Fred, and his eyes are glassy and red-rimmed, mouthing I love yous to her. I feel like I am intruding on a very private moment and as Dani walks up to the altar, her snow-white skirt swishing behind her, the biggest smile I have ever seen on her face; I look away.

"Someday that will be us blondie, but for now I think we have had too much drama and too less episodes of Reign," Aaron whispers in my ear and I whip my head to him, the music from the piano reaching its throes. Aaron's eyes are glowing, green and bright and ...sincere.

A kaleidoscope of memories flashes through my head- chicken salad with way too much lemon, his sunshine bright, perfectly white smile, a D grade on a paper, episodes of Reign, mint ice cream, a bookstore case which I should've known better than to brush it off as nothing, lost games, pepper sprays at a club, a red-haired bitch, dinner fails in Manhattan, lipstick stains on his shirt, apologies in the classroom for the countless times I fucked, Ferris wheel kisses, exactly one dinner date that failed, car rides screaming along to Taylor Swift, a very questionable but hot charity event, inevitable heartbreak, balls to do confront people I never though I had, an old dingy guest room that still makes my heart stutter and the gorgeous brush strokes.

But at the end of it all, Aaron. Always Aaron; this green eyed, annoying, sunshine smile, absolutely gorgeous golden boy, who got under my skin enough to get what I feel based on my lipstick colors of all things. This is way more than what I bargained for, at Cherries. But I don't question miracles.

"Shall we begin?" The priest smiles.  
---------------------------------------------------------
Amore out now)
This is one of my favourite songs ever.
I had to go through my own book to remember all the chapters wtf ༎ຶ‿༎ຶ

This is it. Who's crying? Me definitely? Don't be a silent reader today please, if you've read this far, tell me how you liked All I see, tell me everything you loved about it, tell me your favourite parts. Please ❤️